A radio extension mod for Anomaly that expands on the existing concept, and adds unique faction radios. This version includes a curated, and mastered audio pack.
Note: This mod requires a new game
What this mod does
This mod creates unique and lore-friendly radio stations for all vanilla factions located within the Zone. It is designed to work with version 1.5.1, which is available on Anomaly's Discord server. It is a blend of many Russian and English compilations, which have been re-worked and properly commented for Anomaly by me, and Music Producer, Carl Mylo who has graciously offered to assist in mastering the audio. Full credits are listed below.
This mod works best with Solarint's Soundscape overhaul, which creates a more balanced and quieter Zone.
At the moment the current faction radio stations include:
- Bandit's Hangar - Garbage (mix of hardbass and "vulgar-y" type fun Russian songs);
- Monolith Cultural Palace - Pripyat (plays a sad sermon by the Monolith faction, desperate to remake contact with The Monolith);
- Monolith Antenna - Pripyat book store (provides creepy ambience);
- Sakharov's Bunker - Yantar (a selection of classical orchestral, and opera pieces);
- Skadovsk Ship - Zaton (A large mix of Russian and international songs, mostly from Eastern Europe. A diverse mix to please the many different Stalkers out there);
- Mercenary Base – Dead City (mix of gruff Russian and International songs, suggesting a diverse, experienced group);
- Freedom Base – Yanov Station (laid-back mix of modern Russian rock, reggae and 70's-80's songs);
- Freedom Base – Army Warehouse (same as above);
- Duty Megaphones – Rostok (Russian classics, sharing a similar taste to the mercenaries and military, mixed with Russian radio DJ Tridognait, who comments on the events of the Zone);
- 100 Rads Bar – Rostok (mix of international and Russian ballads);
- Sid's Bunker - Cordon (mostly classic 70's and 80's Soviet songs);
- Bandit Stronghold – Dark Valley (mix of hardbass and "vulgar-y" type fun Russian songs);
- Forester's Lodge – Red Forrest (big band jazz and classics from all over the world);
- Clear Sky's Base – Great Swamp (a massive mix of eclectic genres and tastes to show that the group was nearly wiped out, and has drawn help from every demographic it can manage!); and
- Military Base – Agroprom (classic 70's and 80's Russian and Ukrainian songs, along with more modern guitar and rock songs from Eastern Europe).
A WIP example of what to expect (taken before release)
Versions of the mod
NOTE: There will be two versions of this mod.
This is the Full Version of the mod. It contains over 40 full-length songs per faction, and will match the descriptions provided above. There is over 7 hours of unique music included!
The Lite Version will be released, and only provides a skeleton for the radio stations, so that you can add your own music according to your own tastes.
Thanks for your feedback and comments! :)
- Carl Mylo - For his assistance and expertise in mastering audio files to sound immersive in the Zone
- Metastophalius - For finding each track name for the credits
- PYP - For his advice and direction in expanding the Zone radios available
- FlashRadio - Rseer and Zюня
- AtMoSpHeRe RaDiO MoD - Graff`S
- HardbassFM - Patrolmostwanted
- Faction Playlist v 0.21 - Xenotekno, Prapor and Ahara
- Радио на локациях - Maks (Dva_Kota)
- Radio Konstruktor - Sinaps