Kane's Wrath 4K texture pack and graphical mod compatible with C&C Online multiplayer and includes bonus features for those with 1.02+ R19 map packs installed - Consider donating to this project to see it evolve more.
Update 14 (26/11/2022)
- Scrin self illumination added.
- Some minor other fixes have been made.
Update 13 (23/11/2022)
- Improved the neutral structure textures.
- Improved the Slingshot textures.
- Did some general clean up and reduced the overall size of the mod.
Update 12 (12/11/2022)
- Fixed an issue with the Avatar damaged texture.
- Updated Scrin Diffuse and Spec maps to include the original mipmap.
Update 11 (06/11/2022)
- Added a new option to enable bike glows on their rockets.
- Texture improvement has been made in areas, significant improvement with some of then.
Update 10 (25/08/2022)
- Removed R18 files from the installer as these are no longer needed.
- Visual improvements and fixes have been made.
Update 9 (01/08/2022)
- Support for R19, Quad Turret Shredder Turret Hub no longer invisible.
- A bunch of things related to the rig have been fixed/added in R19
- Fixed Heavy Harvester damaged texture.
- Fixed SAM turret stealth detection bone.
- Fixed Nuclear Missile icon.
Update 8 (06/07/2022)
- All Nod faction SAM turrets now don't show tib core in the build placement cursor.
- Nod SAM turret hubs now show tib core missile model when building, furthermore this structure has a really damaged and dying tib core missile model state. Really damaged and rubble animations also added.
- Battlebase has a brand new animation and glows taken from the cnc3 demo, glows further improved, stealth detector spotlight doesn't follow the radar animation anymore.
- Fanatic portrait now is the uncensored version from tib wars.
- Stealth units such as Stealth Tanks, Vertigo Bombers and Specter artillery visually appear unstealthed when really damaged or in dying state.
- Added missing Nod airtower glows (and improved it)
- Tiberium core missile bikes, Stealth Tanks, Mantis, SAM turrets and SAM turret hub now show a damaged tib core texture that EA forgot to implement on everything besides the quad turret hub and tech lab tiberium core sub object.
- Attack Bikes with tib core now show rubble when destroyed.
- When hosting a lobby on cnc-online R18 maps now appear in the "ranked' maps (useful for quickly finding popular maps).
Update 7 (19/06/2022):
- Fixed user reported issues.
- Remade the repair tool icon.
- Railgun Accelerator ST Guardian Cannons now show effects, adjusted the draws.
- Command Post glows on night maps in R18 maps not longer appear pink.
Update 6 (04/06/2022):
- Major overhaul, textures now retain original texture in the mipmap
- Texture detail across the board improved
Update 5 (25/05/2022):
- Many of the bump maps have been improved.
- More detail added to a number of textures.
- Mantis formation preview has been fixed.
Update 4 (05/05/2022):
- Major Update. Support Power decals, unit and structure portraits improved substantially.
- Normal maps for scrin and gdi improved significantly.
- The alt version has a couple new portraits for units.
- Many structures and units have been visually improved from the last release.
- Scrin Harvesters now show player color on the body like in Tiberium Wars.
Update 3 (19/04/2022):
- Some more cleaning under the hood. Some 1.02+ visual bugs have been fixed in this. I've added damaged states for the MoK venom with SCPB.
- The Nod Air Tower landing pad has been retextured
Update 2 (29/03/2022):
- Thanks to Lauren I've been able to fix the long load delays in 1.02+ R18 maps. No longer is Vsync required to be off for the maps load fast.
- Added alt rocket trail option that was present in the 1.02+ installer. Those trails can now be enabled in the 4k addon installer.
So here it is, at last. The Kane's Wrath 4K Texture Add-On. It contains high res textures, updated shaders and more to enhance the game's graphics on the resolutions of today and tomorrow.
The UI, terrain among other things were things I endeavoured to do, but due to current limitations and/or technical problems - I was limited to just the units and structures.
This mod was designed to be compatible with C&C Online and patch 1.02, it's made to be played with players without it and even changes through overrides are compatible and wont cause desyncs.
Many of the fixes and additions only appear in 1.02+ R19 map pack maps as to maintain revora compatibility online I had to go that route. It just means to get the best experience, play on 1.02+ R19 maps.
You can find those maps here (be sure to install them before the 4k add on, and if you do, I recommend disabling Vsync in your gpu driver to fix the long load delays)
Download 1.02+ R19 Map Packs Here
I'd like to touch up by saying that you need a decent computer to run this add-on. The requirement is 4GB of dedicated video ram or higher, to ensure theres headroom for other applications running in the background.
Mod Created by Masterleafcnc
Contributions made by:
Donate Towards This Project