* There are only full installs of both TSLRCM 1.8.3 and M4-78EP (patched).
* Re-install The Sith Lords, taking care to remove all traces of old installs (removing override, modules folder etc.). You can keep your saves if they're made with 1.8.2 though.
* Install TSLRCM 1.8.3 following the instructions from the readme (seen down below as well).
* Install M4-78EP (patched) if so desired.
* Install any compatible mods at this stage.
* Happy gaming!
* A few files got missing from the TSLRCM and M4-78EP installers. Since we can't really update the installers yet, till the time we do, here's a small little patch;
1.8.3 installer missing files
Read the install instructions in the readme included.
* If you installed NPC OVERHAUL MOD by Kainzorus Prime recently, please re-download as the file has been updated. Fixlog;
- - Fixed the issue with Battle of Khoonda being stuck after first wave of mercenaries.
* If you have installed Coruscant - Jedi Temple Compatibility recently, please re-download as the file has been updated. Fixlog;
- Updated with the invisible M4-78EP fix, and added a modified changes.ini so you can use the Expansion mod.
TSLRCM 1.8.3 readme
Authors: Zbyl2, DarthStoney, Hassat Hunter & VarsityPuppet
Contact: PM us at Lucas Forums/Deadlystream
Name: The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod (TSLRCM) 1.8.3
Thank you for downloading and installing TSLRCM 1.8.3.
This mod's intention is to restore much of the content cut from The Sith Lords, that was lost to the main game due to a rush to release the game. This rush also left the game with a plethora of bugs (some of which also blocked out content, so not everything restored was really "cut"; for example the quest 'Corrun Falt'), so this mod should seriously decrease the buginess that plagued TSL.
Overall, our goal is to make the KotOR 2: TSL experience as close as possible for us (as modders can do) as what Obsidian originally intended it to be...
Be sure to check our website (or ModDB page) for potential upgrades, patches and compatible mods for TSLRCM. Our site will always have the most recent version of TSLRCM, something we cannot, sadly enough, promise from other sources.
Also, if you have issues, questions, or feedback, please post it on the official forums, as otherwise it will be read much later, or not at all. After all, we can't monitor the entire internet.
1. If you're using an older version of TSLRCM (1.8 or lower), a game re-install is required before applying 1.8.3.
(Steam users, skip to point 4)
2. After re-installing it's advised to apply the official patch (1.0b). Non-US versions require you to install 1.0a first, then 1.0b, US versions can install 1.0b right away. Make sure to apply the patch that fits your version. Also, after installing 1.8.3, the official patch can no longer be installed!
3. If desired, apply the high quality music and/or movie patches
4. Install 1.8.3
CHECK YOUR INSTALLATION DIRECTORY.
DO NOT INSTALL INTO THE OVERRIDE FOLDER OR YOUR GAME WILL CRASH!
We've had several users on Vista mention that instead of Program files (x86) it would point to Program Files/Program Files, causing the installation to fail. Make sure the installer points to the proper location of your KOTOR2 installation.
Default (32-bit windows); C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\
Default (64-bit windows); C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\
Steam default (32-bit windows); C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\
Steam default (64-bit windows); C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II\
NOTE FOR STEAM-USERS; Right-click the game, go to properties, then upgrades and set it to "Do not automatically update this game"! Failure to do so might cause Steam to undo our fixes!
5. To check if the installation has succeeded, try launching KOTOR2:TSL. If at the main menu it says "Restored Content Modification 1.8.3" on the screen the installation has been successful.
PLEASE CHECK OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE OR MODDB FOR ANY POTENTIAL UPDATES
6. While we try our best to make this mod as bug-free as possible, with the many options of KOTOR2 and our small testing team bugs, critical ones, sometimes make it through. We will fix them, so check our site for any potential updates and patches. We would rather not have people play unpatched and then experience issues like the black screen (1.7) or red eclipse (1.6)!
7. Install any TSLRCM-compatible mods you desire now. If you're unsure if a mod you want is compatible, check our list at our forums, or section 6 - Mod compatibility in this readme.
ULTIMATE SABER MOD (USM) IS NOT TSLRCM-COMPATIBLE. MOST REPORTED ISSUES ABOUT TSLRCM ARE FROM USERS STILL USING IT. DON'T!
* Saves from version 1.7 "should" work after installing version 1.8.3 but It is still suggested to start new game. Saves from 1.8 and above can savely be used, although some fixes may not take effect.
A fresh new game is always the best option for the least amount of issues.
3.1 Changelist 1.8.2 - 1.8.3
Not all fixes are listed here (for size and many misc. small changes were made). Check here;
for more (but not all) fixes from 1.8.2 to 1.8.3.
General - Ebon Hawk;
* Several more typo fixes in the dialog.tlk
* Updated launcher (for the 4CD-version users) (thanks Pra_Viilon)
* Made some lines during the prologue (and Nadaa on Nar Shaddaa) "cutscenes" to prevent questupdates breaking the heard line. Added missing update on getting medpacks. First hatch used outside will no longer be removed.
* Fixed 'Lost Shadows' not closing proper on a certain ending (both TSLRCM and M4-78EP).
* Restored addition HK-47 lines.
* Loot fixes; Missing merchants of 1.8 updated, gloves_03 is missing, if it's rolled it will return gloves_02 now instead of no item at all. Fixed rounding issue allowing low-level drops to something not spawn anything (Peragus).
* Added a few additional lines to the Korriban introduction. A few more for non-M4-78EP users (they will be taken out upon installing M4-78EP) as those were already in use on that planet's intro.
* Added Atton pazaak scene.
* Modified Atton vs Handmaiden, Atton confesses love of Exile to Bao-Dur and G0-T0 modifies Remote cutscenes and adjusted a few odd camera standpoints during 2 disciple cutscenes (all made by danil-ch)
* Extra camera points post-Peragus cutscene.
* Fixes teammates turning upon click during Visas fight, Bao-Dur line's unconscious line was voiced.
* The weapon(s) HK was wearing when the HK vs T3 cutscene started are no longer destroyed, but properly unequipped now.
* Added a missing Mandalore VO.
* Improved quality Kaevee VO. (thanks to danil-ch)
* Restored PMHA03 Male face option for PC. (thanks to Kainzorus Prime)
* Fixed issue with Rubat crystals dissapearing from lightsabers.
* Fixed Crush sound effect.
* You can now train Beast Control after gaining Beast Trick on Dxun. Beast Trick will appear on the upgrade screen once you gain a prestige class, but it cannot be trained, only given.
* "The Polar Cap", "Telos Under Attack" and "Trayus Academy" now appear in the music table.
* 1B, Akkere and Kodin will generate one of 4 HK parts randomly now, instead of basing it on the players' possessed items (which could generate the pacifist package if all 4 were in the PC's inventory).
* Kreia skill-lesson; Automatic completion if awareness was highest skill, unable to complete skill-lesson if awareness was lowest skill. Fixed now.
* PC now shows form just learned from the Jedi Master. During mid-battle Masters actually use form instead of flourish (addition by Danil-ch).
* Visas' lightsaber will no longer be sometimes invisible during training.
* If Bao-Dur is set for Dark Side training but the PC is lightsided, the convo will no longer break without having any more chance to train him.
Peragus - Telos:
* Fixed droids not skittering properly in 102PER
* Fixed same droids when passive allowing disabling option if lower than 0 demolition and higher than 0 demolition, but not when having exactly 0 demolition. It's now possible for them too.
* Fixed Harbinger missing if reloading a save after it docked.
* Fixed protocol droid with quest update being repaired during and after convo.
* Fixed utility droids re-activating if talked to and reloading a savegame.
* Wounded Onderon military will only give teammate influence if you kill him yourself, not if he gets killed by Sith.
* Fixed black screen if talking to a Handmaiden and goading them to fighting if you won the 5 sister battle.
* In attempt to prevent the teammate corruption (which I could not reproduce) the fade-to-black will now last longer, until the sisters turns actually hostile.
* Handmaiden will lower her hood when loading the module from a savegame.
* Handmaiden will no longer always be send with male PC's. Depending on your choices in Atris dialogue she will now be send or crawl on your plane, with slight variations in a few cutscenes as result.
* Aesthetical fixes to cutscene where Atris sends Handmaiden with the exile.
* Modified pre-Malachor Carth sequence per developer commentary (thank danil-ch for noticing them)
* Some aestetical improvements to the cutscenes in the endgame of the Academy.
* Fixed quest update from Lorso about luring Batono in a trap being set too early. It will only appear now if the actual global is also set to allow this option.
* Corrected missing "Exchange" quest update in 3 different instances.
* Bumani Corp Gammorean use proper dialogue line now.
* Hidden academy camera changes to show force field.
* TSF will no longer assist you in killing the Sullustan.
* Swoop Droid no longer sounds like Kinrath.
* Extended attack of the Serroco.
* Saquesh; Allows you to "[intimidate] Stop pressuring the Refugees" if Serroco attacked them and intimidation option for Adana will no longer automatically fail.
* Fixed killing Geriel possibly reopening Refugee Woes. It now no longer updates the quests, since the proper updates are already set talking to Saquesh instead, and as stated, was buggy.
* Docks scene with Mira; Hanharr no longer takes 9 seconds (sometimes leaving a pause) but the duration of the VO-line.
* During Mira or Hanharr's escape an actual alarm now sounds.
* Reinforcements at the JJT are no longer deleted after the cutscene deploying them.
* JJT Map back popup dialogue fixed.
* You can no longer dance for the Twi'lek domo during the run to the JJT (after visquis call). This to prevent the player from missing key triggers.
* Zhug Cutscene: Added another global set to the .dlg on an unskippable line as precaution, hopefully fixing the issue some people had with it not being set.
* If you turn over shield from secondary to primary AFTER shutting down primary the zhugs will actually spawn now.
* If the player overloads the droids now after the bounty hunters spawn, the droids will properly reset to hostile if made friendly, as per the description.
* Once the speeder was rebuild, entering the docks or main area would spawn a new one every single time (on top of the old version, causing great performance issues after a while). This has been corrected, and they will only spawn once.
* Turning Lootra over to the Exchange will wield a lightsaber now too (like all other quest-resolutions), and will no longer be seen as a "light side" action by your team members.
* If you lied to Sasquesh and he sold Adanna fast, then killed him, "Sold to the Hutts" would re-open with no way of finishing it anymore. This has been fixed.
* Goto's Yacht console; fixed issue with count's 8 and 9 on consoles being broken and disallowing interaction with the console ever again.
* Kreia Premonition cutscene added (thanks to Danil-ch)
Dxun and Onderon:
* Slight improvements to Kreia's dialogue post-Onderon if Bao-Dur was Dxun Tomb leader.
* Remote is now present if Bao-Dur is the leader of the Dxun Tomb group (thanks JCarter426).
* Covered up some missing area geometry on Onderon (thanks to JCarter426's way too good eyes :))
* During the LS conversation with Kavar, asking about Telos no longer locks "I saw the holorecording of my trial." It will instead lock if you ask that.
* Dxun camp: The Gate Guard and Patrol guard will now keep patrolling after being talked to, rather than permanently stop at that point.
* Onderon Western Merchant Quarters: Fixed error with citizen dialogue not looping properly.
* When the Handmaiden apprehends Kreia, she should have her hood down. It wasn't working however, since the animation was set for the Handmaidens event instead of the Handmaiden one.
* Zherron will now take the will and bodies out of the player's hands when receiving an unmodified will, instead of having you drag them through the entire game (fake will worked fine).
* Fixed issue with restored Vrook line not turning him hostile properly in the cave.
* Fixed infinite Kinrath crystal spawn bug.
* Fixed HK's infront of the academy not updating questlog if 3rd group (display issue, the cutscene would have still triggered on the Hawk).
* During the jedi academy reveil, added clairvoyance effect if Kreia was not in party, and it no longer loops the animated camera (thanks danil-ch).
* During rebuild enclave, removed 3rd party member if entering with Kreia, as (s)he was getting in their pathing's way.
* Mandalore can no longer run away from his solo-fight.
Ravager and Malachor:
* Modified broken soundsets.
* Set hyperspace as EH background when leaving, so it's used during the pre-Malachor cutscene.
* Modified Mandalore-takedown.
* You can no longer start the battle with Nihilus without him draining you (since that's the ingame way to tell why the exile can defeat Nihilus when no-one else can).
* Made the fade-in node unskippable since you could, and never make the fade-in.
* Expanded the kneel and get drained a bit, instead of it instantly leading to combat.
* There's no long pause after killing Visas.
* Visas Suicide; Users where the animation fails (no saber, no clothing, etc) will no longer be stuck on a blackscreen.
* Visas Suicide; Users where the animation works will no longer see Visas falling to the ground twice before dying.
* Changed Mira camera angle during her lift.
* Fixed issue with team turning off their lightsabers if Mira was not in the party during Malachor.
* Light side players will no longer throw the endboss down the core of Malachor.
6. Mod Compatibility:
The following mods are known to have specific install instructions to work properly with TSLRCM 1.8.3:
* Game Balance Mod by Achilles - ONLY use Autobalance.2da, don't use any of the other files with the mod!!!
* Improved AI by Stoffe (AKA RevanAnt) - While this mod mostly works, it cause some problems with one scene on Nar Shaddaa (you might be unable to select a third teammember during a cutscene and then have to weather some hard battles with just Bao-Dur and Atton).
* Enchanced Merchants by Shem - We've modified many of the merchants, for the modified loot drops and other fixes, which will most likely be undone by using this mod. So be aware of that!
The following mods are INCOMPATIBLE! Do NOT use these when using TSLRCM 1.8.3!
This is by no means a full list. Mods not listed here can still be incompatible. If you're in doubt, check or ask in our forums!
* Ultimate Saber Mod by ChAiNz, D333, Sep, Svosh, T7
* TSL Un-Restored Content (TSL:URC) by Zbyl2
* Ravager Rewrite 2.0 by Zbyl2
* Peragus-Harbringer-Prologue Correction Mod by Ulic
* Trayus Academy Clothing Fix by SithRevan
* Dark Apprentice Holowan Consortium
* Lonna Vash Mod by Sikon
* Force Fashion II by jonathan7, Marius Fett and Ender Wiggin
* Nar Shaddaa Hidden Complex by FrantFire
* Get your lightsaber back from Atris by Lit Ridl
* Darth Sion vs Master Vash by zbyl2
* Khoonda Lost rooms by Darth_Tartarus
* 90SK's SUPER Content Mod
* Telos Shuttle Crash Movie Fix by Zbyl2 & DarthParametric
* Slender Female Bodies
* Telos Polar Sidequest
* HOTOR 1.6 by Qui Don Jorn
Check our official forums for TSLRCM-compatible versions of the following mods. Note the originals are NOT compatible...
* Handmaiden Choice for Females by Stoffe (AKA RevanAnt)
* M4-78 by Stoney
* Admirality Mod by Jinger (AKA Kreia)
For a full list of known working and not working mods, visit:
If your mod is not listed there, feel free to ask. Our centralized thread for mod campatibility:
7. FAQ / KNOWN ISSUES
Q. How do I know TSLRCM is installed? The main screen is unchanged.
A. If the mainscreen is unchanged, TSLRCM isn't installed. Mostly this is related to people installing to the wrong location. Double-check yours.
Q. Crash when loading a savegame. The loading screen is corrupted by strange lights all over it.
A. Issue with modern Nvidia graphic drivers. NOT caused by TSLRCM. To fix;
In the Nvidia control panel put Threaded Optimization to "OFF" and uncheck the "read-only" property of your KotOR II directory.
Q. There are no Handmaidens at the academy/Stuck infront of the Hawk after the Academy.
A. You have overwritten our appearance.2da with an incompatible version of another mod, missing certain key entries needed for TSLRCM to work properly. If you still have the original TSLRCM appearance.2da replace it, otherwise a full re-install of TSLRCM is required.
In both cases a save is needed from before entering the academy.
Q. I lost my team at the academy/black screen when entering Ebon Hawk after academy/Atton, Kreia or Bao-Dur don't talk to me when I click them.
A. Sadly, this is a vanilla bug we cannot fix, since the files cannot be de-compiled. It's related to fighting the Handmaiden sisters on the battle mat and "cheating" before they become hostile, giving an error in the script to return your team members. You will have to load a save from before this fight.
Q. The screen becomes black when loading the Jedi Masters scene in the Rebuild Enclave
A. This is due to the module using a custom Kreia with special animations for the cutscenes. If any Kreia-altering skins or mods override this, the result is this black screen. Uninstall your Kreia-skin altering mods for the duration of this module...
Q. After changing the Ebon Hawk's transponder codes, the Duros scene repeats itself and Goto's Yacht doesn't load.
A. In some rare instances the new globals TSLRCM added aren't added to savegames. This is why we suggest playing a new game. In this case the global for the Duros hasn't been increased by 1, leaving the same cutscene. Enabling the cheatmode in the .ini, then using (without quotes) "warp 351nar" will let you continue on without further issues
Q. I cannot spar with the Handmaiden!
A. Due to a bug, sparring with Handmaiden while in outer space (directly after leaving the Telos Academy) made the fight unwinnable. So for TSLRCM you will have to travel to another planet, exit and re-enter for the option to appear, giving a glitch-free sparring. It's not gone, no worries!
Q. When the HK Factory loads, I am spawned on Telos as the Exile, instead of as HK-47. I use USM.
A. TSLRCM 1.8.3 is not USM compatbile.
Q. I get a black screen when arriving on Malachor. I use USM.
A. TSLRCM 1.8.3 is not USM compatible.
Q. The game crashes when the Nihilus/Visas or Nihilus/Tobin cutscene loads.
A. Delete n_darthnihilu001.ntc from your override.
Q. While in Visquis' lair, when Kreia revives Hanharr, it suddenly turns back to Atton.
A. Delete p_kreia001.utc from your override.
Q. Double Atrises during final confrontation/No dialogue after sisters are defeated.
A. Delete the following files from your override, and load a save from before starting the confrontation:
Q. No HK-Torture scene/Missing restored EH-scenes/Get stuck in Ebon Hawk on my way to Malachor.
A. Delete k_003ebo_enter.ncs from your override.
Q. Dialogue fast-forwards/cutscenes without sound.
A. Engine issue. Not caused by TSLRCM. Unfortunately, we cannot fix this. May this happen, do a full reboot of the game, and it should work properly again.
Q. I have issues with the grass on Dxun/Rebuild Enclave.
A. This appears to be an issue with ATI-videocards. Try using the textures found here;
Q. Why haven't you fished the issue on Peragus where you need to lower the difficulty to proceed as T3?
A. This is no issue. Playing on hard you need another way through the door rather than the mine, deleting some goodies in the process. It's not required to lower your difficulty.
Q. Does the mod include [x]?
A. Please check our semi-complete inclusion list at:
Q. Why did you fix [x], that wasn't a bug, that was a feature.
A. We have a pretty good indication from developer nodes and scripts what is intended and what not. It's very likely that the bug was infact a bug, and never intended. Developers rarely intend to add bugs and exploits to their game...
Q. My question is not answered here!
A. Feel free to ask us at our official forum;
Run uninstall program created in your game's main directory.
* Jinger/Kreia - the Rebuilt enclave and Handmaidens
* MonoGiganto - T3’s fixed dialog and ZezKiel’s fixed dialog on NarShadaa
* Savvy30039 - the new animations
* SWfan28 - scripting genius of a lot of areas
* Pra_Viilon - launcher
* Danil-ch - Various fixes and cutscenes
* HK-47 & Sith Holocron - VO splicing
Includes mods by:
Jinger/Kreia - Battle for Telos
Mrmarb - Weapon finesse icon fix
DrGhent - Lightsaber parts icon fix
Darth_shan - Bao-Dur shader fix
Darth Insidious and Jcarter426 - Telos Shuttle Modder Resource
Darth Insidious - Goto's Yacht Window Fix
Danil-ch - Female Revan overlook fix
Jcarter426 - TXI-fix
Kainzorus Prime - PMHA03 Restoration
* Usagi - Kaevee
* Zhaboka - Taris Traveler
* Lord of Hunger
* Melkor, MrPhil, TTLan, RevanStar11, Leoneros - French
* Alec, Salk, Cair - Italian
* Rodro Lliv, Januszka, Serpol, Dashrendar - Spanish
* Pestilenz, Lex, Ero, Hib – German
Special thanks to:
* Sith Holocron - for his all-time support and VO splicing
* Ulic - his inspirational Peragus modification
* Markus Ramikin – for some other minor fixes
* Tyvokka and The Doctor – for hosting this mod and forums on Deadly Stream
* Darth_Sapiens - Main menu logo
10. DISTRIBUTION NOTES
Thanks to DeadlyStream for giving us space on his forums and all the people of the TSL community that helped with bug finding in the beta.
Thanks to tk102 for the dlg editor.
Thank you to the members of Team Gizka for finding out about the missing HK factory modules and all the content that was cut from KotorTSL and making sense of it all, because without all their previous efforts and hard work none of this would be possible.
Thanks to Jdnoa and Dashus for the tools they created for which none of this would be possible without them.
A special thanks to Ulic for his original Peragus mod; while none of his work or files were used in our fixing of Peragus, a lot of his ideas and “how” things were changed were the inspiration for how we tackled them. His list of fixed stuff in the readme helped too! :)
THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES.
USE OF THIS MODIFICATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS MODIFICATION.
ThESE modS may not be modified or REdistributed without the explicit permission of the authors.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic™ , characters, items, etc. are trademarks and copyrights owned by their respective trademark and copyright holders.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords™, characters, items, etc. are trademarks and copyrights owned by their respective trademark and copyright holders.
and the Odyssey Engine are trademarks of Bioware Corp.
is a trademark of Obsidian Entertainment.
All trademarks and copyrights contained in this document
are owned by their respective trademark and copyright holders.
THE SITH LORDS RESTORED CONTENT MOD ADD-ON:
M4-78 Enhancement Project (Patched)
This mod adds the planet of M4-78 to the game, where you can find Master Vash alive. The planet is only available after finishing Korriban. You will find a clue on how to get to M4-78 in Korriban's Sith Academy.
* Brand new planet consisting of seven new, unique locations!
* Over two hours of additional gameplay!
* Explore the mysterious Droid's Planet in a dialog-heavy adventure, with over 1000 lines of voiced dialogs!
* Your actions on M4-78 have impact on other planets, making it feel like a legitimate part of the game!
* Restored previously unavailable unique droid items for your party members!
Please note that for now, M4-78 Enhancement Project is only compatible with English versions of the game. If possible, we'll try to support it with translations same way we supported TSLRCM - but given the amount of text on this planet, it may take a while to translate.
In the meantime, it's *possible* (though many people experience errors so it's not advised) to run this mod with non-English versions of the game using DLGConverter - visit our forums for further assistance.
1. First, you will need to get the most up-to-date version of TSL Restored Content Mod (1.8.3) (TSLRCM 1.8.3). It's available for download here: Deadlystream.com
Please note that M4-78EP will NOT work AT ALL without TSLRCM.
2. Follow TSLRCM's installation instructions.
3. Once TSLRCM is successfully installed, run M4-78EP.exe. Installer will ask you where you want to install the mod - it should figure out where TSLRCM is installed by itself, so you probably won't need to change that. If, for some reason, the installer shows an incorrect folder, make sure you change it to directory where KotOR 2 is installed (where swkotor2.exe is located, NOT any of subfolders).
4. While we try our best to make this mod as bug-free as possible, with the many options of KOTOR2 and our small testing team it can happen that bugs, including critical ones, pass through. We will fix them, so check our site for any potential updates and patches.
5. Install any compatible mods you desire now.
3. Patch fixlist:
! Fixed "stuttering droid" bug.
! Additional content!
! Added 2 Easter Eggs. Go find them ;)
! Modified endgame sequences.
! Telos Attack and the Rebuild Academy are now properly updated like they should, as they were accidentally left out of the original installation.
! Various spelling and grammatical fixes throughout the mod.
! Updated several quest entries for added clarity.
! Changed learning "Niman" to "Juyo" for Sentinels, Assassins and Watchmasters.
* New sidequests "Elimination Required", "Global Infiltration" or "A Droid Too Many" will run together with the droid's solo quest to remove the radiation, and should provide some distraction from the walking. Finishing one of these quests will give the droid you control a small permanent boosts to their functionality.
* Several droids throughout the colony have more to say. And some brand new ones appeared!
* Killing Vash will no longer incorrectly increment 000_Jedi_Killed, which could lead to various issues.
* Fixed Vash appearing on M4-78 too soon when talking to T3 about the Jedi Masters.
* Fixed Vash appearing injured if it stated M4-78 and not dead when talking to T3.
* Changed hyperspace to look a little more like vanilla hopefully.
* The M4-78 landing and leaving movies now appear in the movies screen once seen ingame.
* M4-78's music can now be listened at from the 'music' tab after game completion.
* Changed learning "Niman" to "Juyo" for Sentinels, Assassins and Watchmasters, since Vash teaches Niman, and this could lead to gamebreaking issues if Vash wasn't the last Jedi Master the PC met using these classes.
* Grenn will acknowledge possessing M4-78 fuel during the Telos under Attack sequence.
* Fixed Lost Jedi not updating sometimes. (T3 hint)
* Fixed conversation break and no quest update with Disciple. (no Atton)
* Fixed Disciple vo/st mismatch.
M4-78 Landing path:
* Fixed exile appearing shortly before the interlude cut-scene.
M4-78 Cental Zone:
* Changed mechanics of the M4-78 door opening, preventing the door to open but an invisible wall still blocking you entrance in certain cases. Also fixed the door still being visibly floating above the building when open.
* Modified broken droid dialogue to make it slightly more obvious where to get the droid legs.
* If you kill Vash you will now also get a proper introduction to M4-78.
* The force field can no longer be bashed by a lightsaber (if so, why was Vash still there?)
* Fixed "hidden ending."
* Modified core-quest update script. It would return 'have 1' if you had 5 or more. Now it will always return you have enough (4) if that's the case.
* Fixed the maintenance droid not giving you 2 cores if you used a certain conversation options and then aborted the convo.
M4-78 Environmental Zone:
* Fixed HK not being re-added after HK-50 fight (missing file).
* Reduced hitpoints of boss droid
* Kaah's meeting will now give you a lightsaber (part) wheter he remains alive or dies.
M4-78 Industrial Zone:
* Fixed missing quest update from retrieving memory core from living astromech droids.
* Fixed all astromech droids once broken being able to give the part, not just the one who should have got it.
* Fixed IS-56 sometimes not talking about I0-01, blocking progress.
* Some Droid Designers were sent back to work, and will now use the computer animation instead of standing around doing nothing.
* Fixed medical vendor showing all stims twice in his inventory.
* You can now finish "Data Transfer" if you acquire the quest after completing the planet's storyline.
* Fixed Kaah not properly appearing when leaving the mainframe in some cases.
* Kaah will no longer drop a lightsaber upon being killed.
* "M4-78: Recent History" will now close with a failure quest description if you enter the M4-78 core while it being rendered uncompletable.
* Reduced hitpoints of Vash
M4-78 flooded sections:
* IS-43 will now look the same during and after the radiation flood.
Run uninstall program created in your game's main directory.
5. FAQ / KNOWN ISSUES
Q. M4-78 does not appear on the galaxy map.
A. Finish Korriban, and follow your quest instructions.
Q. Slow performance in the industrial zone.
A. If you experience this, try turning down graphics for the duration of this map. Also make sure the Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1 fix is in your swkotor2.ini under [Graphics Options]!
Q. I can't finish "Recent history: M4-78"!
A. This quest requires you to very specifically interrogate droids and events around the world. It's intended to be only completable for the very thorough. Try to finish it if you can!
With the patch it will automatically fail if you don't, so it won't remain in your quest log for the entire game may you fail to do so.
Q. I am missing droids.
A. Make sure you have no incompatible mods running along M4-78EP.
Q. I can't find all 4 power cores for the puzzle
A. There are more than 4 cores to be found, so there are several options where you missed one or several. Check with every droid, and make sure to loot everything to find the ones you missed!
Q. My question is not answered here!
A. Feel free to ask us at our official forum;
» PROJECT LEADERS
- Zbyl2 - Project Leader, scripting, storyline/dialog writing & editing, voice over auditions, texture editing and more
- Stoney - Former project leader, scripting, storyline/dialog writing & editing, texture editing, modelling and more
- Hassat Hunter - dialog correction, scripting, bug fixing, patch lead
- Sharen Thrawn - former lead writer
- Lord of Hunger - storyline ideas
- JCarter426 - storyline writing/ideas for the Industrial Zone
- Sith Holocron - input on storyline and planet's past
- Stoney Many new or edited placeable objects
- Quanon Archon models
- Khrizby New animations and fixed models
- Redrob41 Droid re-skins
- 90SK A LOT OF droid re-skins
- Sith Holocron Animated screen textures
» BETA TESTING
- Hassat Hunter
- Qui-Gon Glenn
- Atton Rand
- Sith Holocron
» VOICE ACTING
M4-78's Main AI Sith Holocron
Researcher/KL-92 Edwyn Tiong
Greeter Droid Ripulesyou
Random Design Droids Drew Mochak
Additional Industrial Zone Droids ThisIsSnaik
Kaah Ohtok Zhaboka
Force Field Operator Trayusstudent
Main Information Unit JCarter426
War Droids/Central Zone's Maintenance Unit/Force Field Operator Caleb Woodard
Sith Soldier Mrcharlton
Information Unit James Beagon
Environmental Droid Revan411
Central Zone Unit 90SK
Environmental Archon Louise du Cray
Security System Ghostlyhamburger
Medical Units ABagOfVicodin
Additional Construction Droid/Landing Arm Supervisor Sonbiru "Dr. Son"
Cleaners' Boss Daniel Conner
IS-02 Nolan Tashijan
Additional Environmental Units Tuomas "Iterator" Kuosmanen
Fight Witness Adam Brennecke
Main Manufacturing Unit Kevin Smets
Re-programmed Maintenance Unit Jaedar
Droid with missing legs Dr. John Faller
Black Market Droid L0ki194
» VOICE SPLICING
- Sith Holocron
Want Kaah Gone (A Parody of Jonathan Coulton's 'Want You Gone')
Music by Jonathan Coulton
Rewritten Lyrics by Sith Holocron
Awful Singing by Sith Holocron
7. DISTRIBUTION NOTES
Thanks to DeadlyStream for giving us space on his forums and all the people of the TSL community that helped with bug finding in the original release.
Thanks to tk102 for the dlg editor
Thanks to Jdnoa and Dashus for the tools they created for which none of this would be possible without them.
This mod may not be modified or distributed without the explicit permission of the authors.
THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.
Visit Deadlystream.com for a bigger host of modifications. There is a limited selection here of people who gave permission to me to host their mods here. Here, you can be guaranteed the mods you find will be compatible with TSLRCM. Hopefully more modmakers will allow me to host their mods here in the near future to allow people easier access to mods and add-ons. Keep an eye on the addons tab, thus! For now the following mods are hosted there;
Mods by Kainzorus Prime:
NPC Overhaul Mod
Sion's arrival at Peragus - High Resolution Movies
Peragus Galaxy Map Change
Boma Beast Teeth Fix
Mods by Darth Deadman:
TFU Lightsaber pikes for TSL
TFU-style Darth Sion model
Saber&Melee Weapon Sound Mod
Quarterstaff Replacement Pack
Vibrosword replacement pack
Ep. 3 Anakin Skywalker ALPHA-2
New Saber Blades
Mods by myself (Hassat Hunter):
Coruscant Scene No Overlay
Extended Kreia Party Scene (Atris VO)
Handmaiden 4 Females - Disciple 4 Males (1.8.3)
Coruscant - Jedi Temple Compatibility For M4-78EP
Kreia to Dxun Tomb & Atton to Onderon
Nihilus Zombie's Death
Power Cost Correction
Alternative Goto's Yacht Opening
Choose Mira or Hanharr
Create all Mira's Rockets
Kinrath Egg Bash Crystal Drop
Modified Influence System
My Dantooine Statue
No Lightsaber Quest
Peragus Sith Troops To Sith Assassins
Vao Armband Drop
Visas Marr's Lightsaber Drop
TSLRCM 1.8.3 Alternative ending
Happy gaming! If you have any questions, please leave them below.