TSLRCM tries to fix to the best of our abilities the issues The Sith Lords had due to being rushed. Containing a host of restored content and fixes many bugs left inside TSL giving you the most polished and best possible chance to get the full experience.
Makes the Kreia vs. Party scene run as originally intended. Only downside; most lines are spoken by Atris VO-actress instead of Kreia's. Hence not making TSLRCM.
====Extended Kreia Party Scene 1.1 by Hassat Hunter====
This modification adds in the missing lines for Mira and Atton during the Kreia vs. Party scene. Although they are voiced by Atris. This mod is only intended for those who are interested in said dialogue, or want a larger scene, despite the odd off voice. If you are not in either of these groups, stick to TSLRCM itself!
This mod should work with all language versions of TSLRCM.
NOTE: TSLRCM 1.8 is required for this mod to work!
* Added a check to the Mira/Hanharr convo wheter or not Hanharr lives (gives different lines during the confrontation).
* Added various Mira/Atton lines to the Party vs. Kreia scene.
* 1.8.3 update
* Drop the files from "Override" in the override folder. Source folder is interesting only for other modders, ignore it if you're not.
* You have to load a mod from before Hanharr/Mira convo if you want the conversation to properly reflect the choice made here. Otherwise it automatically assumes Hanharr survived.
* Note you need to HAVE TSLRCM 1.8 installed for this modification to run properly.
* Remove the 3 files (902mira.dlg, 907krepart.dlg and a_kreia_part.ncs) from your override folder. This will restore the scene to how it is in vanilla TSLRCM.
None known. If you find any contact me at the Deadlystream forums!
==Distributing This Mod==
This mod may not be modified or distributed without the explicit permission of the author.
Find me at the deadlystream forums (Deadlystream.com).
* The TSLRCM Staff for making 1.8, Stoney and Zbyl2 for providing a_kreia_part.nss, since it couldn't be decompiled.
THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY LUCASARTS, OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT, THE TSLRCM CREW OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS MOD.