MEDAL OF HONOR: BLURRED REMEMBRANCE
Independent, revised, reviewed and enhanced conversion
of Medal of Honor: Allied Assault.
Release of Version 1.61
** UPDATE **
After some tests with Coop and Das Ende we are announcing the first patch for MOHBR V1.60.
V 1.61 includes:
- Fixed coop launchers
- The coop launcher wasn't starting the dedicated server
- Optional cheat mode
- Every MOHBR launcher have now cheats included - you can activate them in the setup (cfg)
- This is useful for a different field of view (fov), e.g. fov 90 instead of fov 80 by default
- Caution, the command "developer 1" will display strange text messages ingame, also bugs are possible
- Added an Antivirfix
- Antivir is deleting files - now you can restore them within a launcher in start menu
- It is recommended to exclude the whole directory of MOHBR from checking by antivirus software to avoid deleting launcher files
- Other fixes/changes of launchers and configs
The Patch is overwriting the setup config, you should do the setup again.
If you are new to this mod please read the main page of this mod. Thanks
** EDIT NEWS **
To play Coop lagfree use developer 0 in console. Also it appears you can`t join your own dedicated server. We have no clue why yet (maybe you need to start a map).
** PATCH V1.61 DOWNLOAD **
Download this and extract the zip. Use the installer to apply this update.
** BLURRED REMEMBRANCE DOWNLOAD **
Simply collect all 6 downloads. Afterwards collect all 5 .bin parts and the installer .exe unzipped together in one folder in order to install Blurred Remembrance. Read all instructions carefully.
BLURRED REMEMBRANCE V1.60 INSTALLER
** FEEDBACK **
We really appreciate all kinds of feedback. Let us know here on ModDB what you think
about the mod and we are sure to reply.
More reviews are welcome.
Regards _UNWRITTEN, ZYQUIST & DERRULB
** Some screens 1080p 4:3 with 16x AA and 16x AN **
Check out this NVIDIA-Guide for perfect image quality.
(This guide is also included in the MOHBR V1.60 installment)