FFT 1.3 is a fan-made modification of Squaresoft's game Final Fantasy Tactics for the Playstation and Playstation Portable gaming systems. It greatly increases the difficulty of the game and rebalances gameplay mechanics. 1.3 is not a storyline patch and does not affect the game's plot or character development.
The 126.96.36.199 update balances out the early game difficulty curve, fixes minor bugs, and adds a brand new monster - Cactuars!
Posted by Archael on Dec 24th, 2011
- Cactuars added to the game! Give your thanks to Jon for their AMAZING Artwork!!!
- No Monsters had to be replaced to bring Cactuars in - your Uribos are safe!
- Added Cactuars to Zeklaus Desert, Bed Desert, Fovoham, and other areas
- Fixed a bug affecting Beat Down's vertical tolerance
- Onion Knight and Hitoshi are now easier to Rescue
- Intro Battle Lezales is now easier to kill
- Toned down overall level scaling during Chapter 1 and 2
- Lowered the instances of Item use by the AI in the early game
- All Special Characters now join at Party Level + 0, so recruiting them is not a penalty
- Mocking Strike and Gaze of Terror are now unusable by the AI
- Recruitable Uribos have been added to early Araguay Woods East and West
- More recruitable Hydras have been added to Bervenia Volcano
- Merry Christmas FFT Fans!