C&C:Reloaded --> New YR mod that mixes the Tiberian Sun Universe with the Red alert 2 Universe in the same game (Requires RA2:Yuri's Revenge Expansion)... 2 New Sides... New Tecnologies... 3 Common Enemies: Soviet Union, Yuri & Kane but only one can dominate the World!!! Choose Your Destiny Commander: * Allies have Powerful High Tech Weapons & Units. * Soviet Union have Brute Force & enormous masses of troops at their disposal. * Global Defense Initiative have High Tech Units & Weapons. * Yuri can use their Psychic Weapons to perturbate enemy troops. * Brotherhood of Nod use advanced deadly Weapons based on Tiberium Technology. Yuri wants to dominate all the independent minds to enslave them under a single power and control... Kane... It will finish mutate the planet (The New fused World with the Allies & Soviets Reality) into the Tiberian world that he predicts like "the evolution"... Technology of the Peace... You must choose only 1 army... Only 1 can Dominate to...
This maintenance release fix some problems of the initial 1.0 release or newer versions. No graphical changes until the next major revision. Remember that this download isn't the full version, only updates C&C:R to this version. It is an acumulative update so you don't need install any previous update (v1.0.x) before this one.
This maintenance release fix some problems of the initial 1.0 release (or newer). No graphical changes until the next major revision.
This is the list of changes from 1.0.4 to 1.0.6:
- Updated Ares to stable version 0.2P1. It fix an important bug related to bridges.
- Added a DOS batch executable that can enable/disable the mod. Ideal for some users with a problem when activating the mod with the C&C:R mod launcher I couldn't reproduce.
Is problaby that you need admin rights in Win Vista/Win7, so you can create a shortcut of this .bat file, right click in the shortcut file and in "Properties" menu set as argument to the execuatble the path of the C&C:R folder (& finally run as administrator).
List of changes from 1.0.3 to 1.0.4:
- Updated Ares to stable version 0.2.
- Replaced "Dark Pink" selectable color by "Tan", "Dark Lime" and "Olive".
- Now messages color of each mission that isn't for Allies or Soviets will be green instead of blue.
- Fixed random percentages for each side. Before almost always a RA2 was selected when player used "Random" option.
- Increased attack intervals in Easy & Normal dificulty levels. Before all dificulty levels were "almost" identical.
- Nod Repair Vehicle, Nod Cyborg Commando & GDI Mammoth Mk. II menace for the AI increased.
- Decreased strength of the GDI Mammoth Mk. II from 1300 to 1100.
- Decreased building time penalization for GDI Mammoth Mk. II from 50% to 25%.
- Now can not be built Yuri & Soviet versions of the Clonning Vats at the same time. Yuri Clonning Vats, like the Soviet version, can not be deployed with the Soviet Industrial Plant at the same time.
- In Nod mission 7: "Destroy the Research Facility" (TS campaign) Multi-Missile super weapon damage increased.
- In Nod mission 9: "Protect the Waste Convoys" gas clouds damage (produced by the Chemical Missile super weapon) decreased 33% and gas clouds duration increased by 25%.
- Now AI Nod Stealth Tanks will attack automatically air targets. Human players still have to target manually air units.
- Re-done Naval War game mode. The few ground units that are still buildable will have an extra build time penalty of 300%.
- Original multiplayer maps removed from the Naval War game mode list:
···· May Day (2)
···· Siberian Wastes (2-6)
···· Wild Animal Park (2-6)
- Original multiplayer maps included into the Naval War game mode list:
···· Breakaway (2-3)
···· No Rest for the Wicked (2-4)
···· Oceanside (2-4)
···· Tsunami (2-4)
···· Bay of Pigs (2-6)
···· Bermuda Triangle (2-6)
···· Official Tournament Map (8)
- Some minor skirmish AI bug fixes.
- Updated AI of the single player campaigns with the most recent skirmish AI.
- Restored multiplayer map: Tour Of Egypt (2-6).
List of changes from 1.0.1 to 1.0.3:
- Skirmish AI improvements.
- Decreased Allied Mobile Gap Generator cost from 2500 to 2100 credits.
- Now Nod Mutant Hijacker can't capture aircrafts that need an airpad.
- Now Yuri Magnetron can hurt Nod Cyborg infantry when is promoted to elite.
- Restored Soviet Industrial plant original vehicle cost reduction (25%).
- Now the player has to choose between Soviet Industrial Plant or Soviet Cloning Vats. AI will build Industrial Plant by default.
- Fixed selectable Dark Red color in skirmish/online.
List of changes from 1.0 to 1.0.1:
- Skirmish AI improvements.
- Fixed bug in Survivor game mode that forced players to play with only the main unit (the repairer vehicle).
- Now Nod Cyborg is affected by Chaos gas.
- Fixed a mistake in the Psychic Dominator cameo.
- Mirage Tank detection percentage (per individual unit) increased from 15%,5%,2% (hard, normal, easy) to 25%,20%,15%. This percentage is applied only when the Mirage tank is firing.
1º) Disable C&C:R with the C&C:R Mod Manager & Close C&C:R Mod Manager
2º) Install update
3º) Enable mod with the C&C:R Mod Manager
4º) Click on Play button of the C&C:R Mod Manager (& enjoy)
To Uninstall the mod:
1º) Run the C&C:R Mod Manager
2º) Disable mod
3º) Remove the C&C:Reloaded folder manually
4º) (optional) Remove the Desktop icon if you created it.
For advanced users: