A total conversion that combines Modern Warfare series and ports it back to CoDUO with customizations.
This server patch fixes a major bug with aim assisting function. Read the description for more info.
Note: According to the CoD Tools License.doc provided by Activision, Infiniy Ward/Activision owns
every mods of Call of Duty. I made this mod as a non-profit project, with a purpose of promoting Call of Duty game. All materials used to create this mod are owned by Activision.
Before all things, I have to repeat again and again that I have to word hard to finish the mod and I can't stand people who steal other people work. Please think of great modders in the past who quit because of these robbers: sky (a.k.a bandre), phpcod, kaje, etc. I hope you guys understand and respect all of these rules (listed below) before hit the download button:
• ebusiangamers gives you permission to make a server with this mod.
• You are forbidden to make profit with my work.
• You are forbidden to open the pk3 files, nor modify or add external to the mod. If you get caught, I will expose your information to the public.
• You are forbidden to make mods with elements from this mod under any circumstances.
• You can add custom maps into your server but make it into an independent pk3 file.
• For sake of clients, you have to name the mod folder "ebus_hardline".
• You are forbidden to redistribute, duplicate my work without official permission from ebusiangamers.
• Due to multiple law/rules violations (details will be added in my forum) , |MODS| Clan members, including (leaders, admins, all sort of members) are RESTRICTED to download, access my mod with NO EXCEPTION.
• Melee assist bug fixed.
*If you want to make a server with this mod, you must to install 1.51b server patch for UO first.
• Download the zip file.
• Go in to CoD directory and create a new folder nammed "ebus_hardline".
• Extract everything you see in the zip file into the new folder created.
• For each of 2 exe files. Right click - Properties, change the ip and the directory.
• In case you have problem with anything related to my mod, I will help you personally. Add me on steam (ebusiangamers).
• In case you want to develop the mod (including maps/scripts/modeliing), contact me by email (email@example.com) or add me on steam (ebusiangamers).