The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
Californication Mod (C.M.) it's my first mod which I have been creating for a year (with some breakes). This mod adds to our Vice City tropical stunt-island (west from Ocean Beach).
BETA#2 is out! After months of hard work, and fixing bugs I can proudly present second beta wesrion of my mod for Vice City.
Posted by *Kov on Oct 2nd, 2010
***Californication Mod BETA#2***
1. Run the Gta Mod Installer:
--> Click "Install a mod (with a script file) to GTA3 or Vice City."
--> Next choose "I want to select a folder..."
--> Choose the "Californication Mod BETA#2" folder.
--> Select Vice City directory and install.
2. Copy all files from "Files" to your GTA Vice City root directory.
III KNOWN BUGS:
- Game crashes when you'll go there by helicopter or plane -> it's connected with LOD files structure in gtavc.exe
- In some places, you'll have some lags -> at this moment here is no optimisation. Wait for patch.
- Bug with a water - in all Vice City (in depression areas) is water -> that's because of VC engine. I can not fix it.
rest in peace