Are you ready to step back in time and change the past ?
A ton of new script updates, hud updates and some new effects!
Posted by Sirithre on Feb 6th, 2013
I want to announce the pre-final release of the Grand theft auto IV : Back to the Future!
in this version we have tons of updates like : Script updates, hud updates, and some new effects.
the full list of the GTA IV Back to the Future pre-final release updates are listed below
- hud update (health = red, armor = silver, street names red color, area names yellow color)
- loading screen when timejump, only available if plutonium is filled (If empty, then no loading screen)
- new sounds
- New fire
- new script (Display day of week, year, and time)(Only on GameStart)
- Tail smoke (Only on timejump(Like in Bttf) with sound)
- Back to the Future Delorean 1
- indistructible Delorean
- new menu colors
- if + is not pressed, then no special effects
- when loading screen, door is locked, to prevent junks from stealing your delorean,
- when you are going back in time, your wanted level is zero.
this is the pre-final beta release and there might be some unknown bugs, if you find a bug please mail email@example.com
ps. We are working on an updater for Windows 8.