Project "Savior" is a mod designated to increase the lifespan of AvP2 internet multiplayer games, by providing an alternate master server. The aim is also to keep the user experience the same. It will basically allow players to find and join online AvP2 multiplayer servers. What happens next is up to the players' skills.
Modified dedicated server, to use a community driven master server. Compiled for and compatible with the master server patch version 2.0.
Component: Dedicated server and server mod
Summary: modified dedicated server, to use a community driven master server.
Compiled for and compatible with the master server patch version 2.0
Authors: Herr_Alien, The_One, Bunny-s for the Bunny-s AvP2 server side
Build Date: 2014-05-17
1. Aliens vs. Predator 2
The installation process has several steps:
1. Back up your existing AvP2Serv.exe and customrez.txt files
2. Copy the contents of the archive in the game installation folder
3. Edit/create the customrez.txt file (in the game installation folder) to have
the following contents:
Instructions to uninstall:
1. Move/delete the lithserver.rez file from your AvP2 game installation
2. Restore the old AvP2Serv.exe and customrez.txt files
Licensing and Copyright notes:
The Lithfaq AvP2 server must be distributed solely for free. Neither you nor
any other person or party may sell it to anyone, commercially exploit it in any
way, or charge anyone for using it. You may exchange it at no charge among other
end-users, as long as the original ZIP file remains unchanged.
TBBC Base for testing it, Bunny for the base code, Jeff for the additions to it.
- from 1.0: compiled with lib files for the new master server