Anyway, just to sums things up we all took a slight holiday to get our lives sorted. I'm sorted but the other 2 (not including voice actor) are still away... So that leaves my to do all the work AGAIN, YES AGAIN I've been working alone since I've joined (Sorry Guys), Theevina is great company though you'll be seeing more content from me now that I've got 3 weeks of nothing else to do Yay :(
As Always all the images are in there final Lighting compile (I don't do any other compile setting)
- Here is a few images to get you excited.
- These images from the first true level, it's a elevator scene in which u ride a elevator down through Aperture (Sounds Exiting hua?)
- Anyway the map so far is about half of the available grid going downwards in hammer
- Don't get too excited I've played it and the world seems too static. Might make a video later tomorrow. Elevator Shaft (Near the top)
- Very Detailed not that you can see in this 1 image.
- (Why no people in the screenshots, cause we don't have modelers and as the story goes there somewhere else)
Third room you visit
- (Yes there is glass in the window- I'm going to change it)
- Turrets are friendly btw
- Bottom half of the room, the top half not very exciting.
Clearly Not my best work