Hey buckaroo. I'm currently an Environment Artist at Insomniac Games and am unable to contribute to any monetized indie projects at this time.
Posted by Neolight on Nov 8th, 2009
I'm currently an Environment Artist at Insomniac Games and am unable to contribute to any monetized indie projects at this time.
04/11/2012 - present
Associate Environment Artist
05/15/2011 - 08/??/2011
Insomniac Games www.insomniacgames.com / Durham, North Carolina
04/23/2011 - present
Living Legends Team / Outsource
Mechwarrior: Living Legends
- Models and Textures
05/15/2010 - 08/26/2010
Instant Action www.instantaction.com / Vegas, Nevada
- Created Illustrations and booth swag for rythm game "Instant Jam" (www.instantjam.com)
- Environment Concept art for two unannounced projects
11/16/2009 - 01/07/2010
Paranormal Entertainment / Outsource
- promotional art for a Source Modifcation
06/2009 - 08/2009
Garage Games www.garagegames.com / Eugene, Oregon
- Created Environment Art assets and Weapon textures for Legions: Fallen Empire
- Created promotional art for Playtribes www.playtribes.com
01/2008 - present
Tribal Wars www.twars.org New York, New York
Level Designer, Concept Artist, 2D Artist (Texturing)
• Illustrated Art Assets and environments for a Multiplayer-Only FPS.
• Generated challenging maps catered to Z-Axis (Starsiege Tribes esc) Gameplay.
• Worked closely with a small team of Developers from Splash Damage and other Freelance Artists.
• Featured on “Shack News” (Shacknews.com)
Yggdrassil Paradigm Shift Productions
• Provided Environment and Character designs for a Video Game/Graphic NovelSummer/2005
2K Games www.2kgames.com/ New York, New York
• Created press binders for Elder Scrolls 3 Oblivion, Pirates!, Serious Sam 2, Prey, and Civilization 4.
• Surveyed beta versions of to-be-published titles.
• Generated Marketing schemes for Oblivion and Civilization 4. Fall/2004 – Present
Animated Six short animations
• Awarded twice on www.newgrounds.com Featured Once.