I'm currently an Environment Artist at Insomniac Games and am unable to contribute to any monetized indie projects at this time.
04/11/2012 - present
Associate Environment Artist
05/15/2011 - 08/??/2011
Insomniac Games www.insomniacgames.com / Durham, North Carolina
04/23/2011 - present
Living Legends Team / Outsource
Mechwarrior: Living Legends
- Models and Textures
05/15/2010 - 08/26/2010
Instant Action www.instantaction.com / Vegas, Nevada
- Created Illustrations and booth swag for rythm game "Instant Jam" (www.instantjam.com)
- Environment Concept art for two unannounced projects
11/16/2009 - 01/07/2010
Paranormal Entertainment / Outsource
- promotional art for a Source Modifcation
06/2009 - 08/2009
Garage Games www.garagegames.com / Eugene, Oregon
- Created Environment Art assets and Weapon textures for Legions: Fallen Empire
- Created promotional art for Playtribes www.playtribes.com
01/2008 - present
Tribal Wars www.twars.org New York, New York
Level Designer, Concept Artist, 2D Artist (Texturing)
• Illustrated Art Assets and environments for a Multiplayer-Only FPS.
• Generated challenging maps catered to Z-Axis (Starsiege Tribes esc) Gameplay.
• Worked closely with a small team of Developers from Splash Damage and other Freelance Artists.
• Featured on “Shack News” (Shacknews.com)
Yggdrassil Paradigm Shift Productions
• Provided Environment and Character designs for a Video Game/Graphic NovelSummer/2005
2K Games www.2kgames.com/ New York, New York
• Created press binders for Elder Scrolls 3 Oblivion, Pirates!, Serious Sam 2, Prey, and Civilization 4.
• Surveyed beta versions of to-be-published titles.
• Generated Marketing schemes for Oblivion and Civilization 4. Fall/2004 – Present
Animated Six short animations
• Awarded twice on www.newgrounds.com Featured Once.