This member has provided no bio about themself...
I've tried to get people from swjka and extrajka to play this mod (a year or so ago) but no one seemed to be interested, and now you're saying that this mod is one of the most popular among Ru JKA community? Damn i'm mad... and happy... lol
It's not a requirement, it's an option, if you want to play JK2 missions as well as JKA ones.
Nailed it ;D
yeah, it's messed up a bit with the names
I'll check it out as soon as i can. I'm really glad you're still working on it, mate, thank you.
1. Launch evolution of combat mp
2. go jedi order
3. go create your own game
4. go advanced
5. choose weapon type: lightsaber or lightsaber meelee
6. set up everything else to your taste (bots, timelimits etc)
7. start this mathaf*cka :D
8. in the menu choose force, add some points to your force seeing to be able to choose another forcepowers, then choose them
9. then go choose tha coolest weapon ever and OWWWWWWNNNN :D
Good luck and may the awesomeness be with you! :D
evoulution of combat folder should be here:
You are welcome, srsly, but i'm not done until you play this mothaf*cka :D
"padwan cannot change class more than 5 times"
it says you have to wait 5 seconds to change a class, just wait and try again. If it's actually broken and you can't get in - try reinstalling EoC again...
If you launched the game from the folder you copied - no, nothing wrong. I'm just out of fuel already lol
So, we'll have to wait for your CD-version together now :D
One last thing i can recommend is to replace your jamp.exe and jasp.exe with my ones:
extract in JediAcademy/GameData/ folder, replace existing files, launch again from .bat file.
I really don't know what else i can advise :D
And i go to sleep now, so i'll see your progress tomorrow, good luck!
Let me google it for you :D
ps. as for the noob thing... we're all have been there, man :D
No, if you have 1.01, you don't need the patch at all.
And another version of the game isn't necessary, just tha mini-image.
Okay, step by step.
1. Check the version of your game ( e.g. C://Steam/SteamGames/Common/JediAcademy/GameData/jamp.exe - right click, properties, version (or whatever it says there, my Windows isn't english lol) ).
2. Copy (do not remove) JediAcademy from steam to wherever else.
3. If game version is 1.0 - download and install the patch on copied JA. If game version is 1.01 go to point №4.
4. Download jedi academy mini image and mount it with dameon tools (or similar program).
5. Run EoC from copied JA folder using the .bat file (e.g. D:\Games\Jedi Academy \GameData\Evolution_of_Combat_III-mp.bat).
Aaaand one more option (how could i nit think of it earlier... shame on me). So, copy your Jedi Academy away from steam (e.g. in D:\Games\), then google jedi academy 1.01 patch (if it's not 1.01 yet), then google the jedi academy mini-image (.iso file) and mount it with daemon tools ( or similar software); Launch EoC as usual. Good Luck, hope this helps (if not, try the same with CD version, when you have it).
waidasec... Is steam version 1.01? If not, it may be the issue we are facing with. Check it out.
Uncompressed avi didn't work for me - there was only sound and no picture lol, then i tryed avi with different codecs, and one of them worked. Also the video resolution should be 512x384, otherwise QVM wouldn't convert it.
p.s. the video now is just under 50% done lol
hope its complete by morning
ok, it's converting now, but i don't know when will it finish nor what size it will be. i'll send you pm when (and if) it's done.
i remember i did make some conversions, but now quake movie maker simply laughs at my face saying "Not your day, bro" =\
Still trying to find out wtf
First off, do you run steam whyle trying start the game? If so, try running without steam, i mean turn it off completely and launch the game from Evolution_of_Combat_III-mp.bat, coz i think that steam in-game overlay may not be compatible with the mod.
Working on it, but no promisses yet.
Rock da floor, DJ, Rock it like there will be no tomorrow!
Over... 20,000. Even Master Yoda doesn't have a midi-chlorian count that high...
Not THAT tough, just that whirling kata makes me cry sometimes xd
can you somehow make an option that disables bots/npcs using katas?
this is ridiculous...
lol it's not a problem, it's a little nuisance :D
nice, i hope i'll squeeze out some minutes to play with ya ^^
next i hope you know what to do with it ^^
lol this page is so alive right now xd