Here I a quick summary of the most recents update I made to my latest game project:
- The name was finally changed to Astlan, as in Astro Lander. I hope it will avoid any possible copyright issue.
- 20 levels out of 24 are now completed, with different kinds of traps, such as doors, rotating barriers or lasers.
- The game UI is slowly taking shape, thanks to the help of an amazing local artist who made the intro screen, displayed somewhere in this page. So far, the main title, settings screen and level selection menu are functional.
- I recently manage to throttle my physics routines when the game happens to slow down too much. This was a matter of concern to me, especially regarding the Android version.
- Yup, you read it right. There's an Android version around :)
I will post a playable version including the updates listed here before January 2012 so that people will be able to test, and hopefully make feedbacks :)