This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Hamburg, Germany - Looking for: Artists
Posted by Goodgamestudios.com on Mar 11th, 2013
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany's most successful technology companies. With more than 350 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 105 million players in almost 200 countries and more than 24 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing. We also want to maintain our strong growth - so we're looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story - apply now!
As Vector Illustrator (m/f), you will be responsible for the creation of decorative objects, buildings, icons and characters for our online games. You will create the graphics lovingly and stylishly in Adobe Illustrator. This position is aimed at experienced artists with expert and relevant knowledge.
- Graphical implementation of our online games (2D) as a member of our graphics team
- Design, vectorization and animations of characters, buildings and decorative objects
- Close cooperation and coordination with the game designers and developers
- Very good drawing skills
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Completed training in illustration, 2D animation or design, or at least first years professional experience as an artist
- Very good feeling for color, proportions and perspectives
- Detailed, creative, reliable and punctual way of working
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available - right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life - and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations in a PDF file to email@example.com.
Find out more at www.goodgamestudios.com/jobs
Theodorstraße 42-90, Haus 11