Programmers located Anywhere.
Posted by Themissingfew.com on
We are The Missing Few, a small close team of 5. Developing The Missing Few for the past year, a "Stealth Mystery Light Survival" Game for PC, and Consoles in future.
- Discord account is a must, to discuss, post updates and meet.
- Ability to use both C++ and Blueprint.
- Portfolio, examples of work in the Unreal 4 Engine.
- Perforce Version control skills a must, we have a 50GB server in New York.
- Fast Internet is a requirement, we need to be able to screen share at times to work out issues and ideas.
*WHAT WE EXPECT*
- Provide weekly updates, at best daily updates on the Discord.
- You are open to hear new suggestions, ideas and concepts.
- Be able to work at least 2 days of the week or more.
- Programming will cover things like level streaming, dynamic saving system, and Character controller.
Since we are a new company, after launching the Kickstarter project and Patreon and getting Media grants, you will get paid for your work when we generate profit.
See you soon.
Send resume and portfolio to email@example.com