This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Programmers located Anywhere.
Posted by SU2 on
144,00 Games is looking for a Programmer to assist us in creating our upcoming game built off of the Unreal Development Kit. We're NOT looking for a 'full-time' commitment, per se, but rather a person to write code, here a little, and there a little, which would be in modifying/creating HUDS, menus, weapons, game-types, and just generally helping us get things into the game.
The game, of course, draws off of the influence of many of the popular gaming franchises that have come since the inception of first-person shooters, and fighting games from the past, until now; we're looking to take a page that those, and further expand on them.
More will be discussed with SERIOUS inquirers.
• Working knowledge of UnrealScript/C++
• Passion for great games
• Skype account (text only, mic is not required)
• A Computer able to run the February (2013) build of UDK
• Ability to work on the project at least 2 to 3 hours a week/bi-weekly
Strong Pluses (but not required):
• Working knowledge of other programming languages
• Experience in developing games
• A sense of humor
• Knowledge of pop-culture
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org