This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Programmers located Anywhere.
Posted by Turmoil Studios on
Turmoil Studios is a team full of dedicated game developers who are seeking an intermediate C# programmer and a capable 3D animator. We are currently supporting a mobile game that has been released for Android. However, we seek the help of some talented individuals.
We are seeking individuals who are willing to become part of a team and not temporary contractors. Our team consists of 5 members who all get along very well. Turmoil Studios is looking to gain two valuable team members that are looking to stay with us in the long run. If you join our team, you will become part of a small but dedicated team of game developers who are in it for the long run.
Our current project is a mobile game titled Battle Dash. It is a dark fantasy themed infinite runner. The core gameplay moment is when the player gets to periodically battle bosses after traveling so far. Along the way, the player must avoid obstacles and collect powerups. With that being said, some work is needed for this game and you can be the person who helps us exponentially.
To check out the game on the Play Store, please visit this link: Play.google.com
• At least 1 year of experience using Unity3D
• At least 1 year of experience with C#
• Ability to create humanoid animations
• Ability to rig/fix a humanoid mesh
• Small portfolio or some way to show a little work
• Speak English, be able to get tasks finished, and actively talk in the team chat, even if located in other parts of the world in a different time zone other than U.S.A. Eastern
• A passion for video game development
Thank you for checking out our post and we look forward to working with you in the future!
If you are interested in joining Turmoil Studios, please send an email with a portfolio or some way to show your previous work to email@example.com