This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Anywhere - Looking for: Artists
Posted by Dakcenturi on Sep 16th, 2013
Seeking a capable texture artist to work on textures for our 3D models for an upcoming title. We are an established indie board game developer looking to move into the digital sphere. This will be a squad turn-based multi/single player strategy game. The theme is post nuclear apocalypse with zombies, so dark and gritty. We are planning to initially release on PC and potentially iOS/Android tablets. The game is currently in prototyping. The components you would be working on include but are not limited to: textures for characters, zombies, environment objects and more.
The position will start out with no pay while we work on prototyping the game. Once we have gotten our funds we are will budget the pay for the position so we are open to negotiation. It will start as part-time with the possibility of extending to full time dependent on the funding we achieve. We would prefer US based workers for ease of contracts but are open to individuals in other locations.
• Be capable of polished textures for 3D models, high quality.
• Have good organization and motivation (self-directed)
• Have good command of verbal and written English
• Possess a strong work ethic and a good internet connection
• Be 18 or older
• Degree in Art or related field. Skill is more important than education.
• Knowledge of Unity 3D
• Developed and implemented art for Unity games and/or applications
• Experience with concepting to help get the feel for objects/characters before texturing them.
• Experience Quixel DDO tools.
Please feel free to check out our site: Greenbriergames.com
If you are selected, you should make yourself available for a Google Hangout video interview. Upon a successful interview we may need some demo art that we could potentially utilize in our prototype.
Check out some current WIP of our characters on our page here to see the style we are going for.
Please send your CV and portfolio to admin(AT)greenbriergames(DOT)com