This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Hamburg, Germany - Looking for: Artists
Posted by Goodgamestudios.com on
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany's most successful technology companies. With more than 350 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 105 million players in over 200 countries and in more than 24 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing. We also want to maintain our strong growth - so we're looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story - apply now!
This position is aimed at persons with professional experience and has salaried employee status. We would ask freelancers (and companies) who wish to offer us their services, not to reply to this advertisement.
As our Senior Artist User Experience (m/f), you will be responsible for the independent planning and execution of usability tests, focus groups and expert analyses. Your results will help our development teams to understand user behavior better.
- Close cooperation with the Design, Technology and Art Teams
- Independent planning and execution of usability tests, focus groups
and expert analyses
- Evaluation of usability problems and development of structural and
visual user interface solutions
- Development of conceptual wireframes, user flow diagrams and prototypes
- A degree in media psychology, product design or similar subject
- In-depth experience as a UX designer, information architect, visual designer, interaction designer or similar.
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong customer focus
- A very high level of affinity with technology and the Internet
- A very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- A passion for games
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education with reference books, further
training and language courses in-house
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours, plus childcare places right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or a parking spot
- Regular team events and numerous benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities,
fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations and samples of your work in a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more at www.goodgamestudios.com/jobs
Theodorstraße 42-90, Haus 11