Programmers located Anywhere.
Posted by Clockwork Knights on
Clockwork Knights Games is looking for dedicated people to join our team.
Currently we are in development of a single player and cooperative third-person action game for the PC. We are looking for a new programmer to join our existing team and help us bring this project to completion.
Requirements for the position include:
• Ability to program in the following: C#
• At least 10 hours a week that can be spent working on development.
• Experience in making random level generation systems, or a willingness and ability to learn.
• (Useful but not necessary) Experience with Unity 3D.
• Strong personal determination and drive.
• Ability to communicate in English.
Above all, the most important requirements are a willingness: to learn, to work with others, to share and communicate your own thoughts during development.
As long as you meet the requirements above we are open to anyone applying, whether you have education in the field, or just a great deal of experience modding/developing on your own time.
Payment will be in a percentage of game profits.
If you have any questions or would like to apply please send your questions or portfolio to email@example.com
Please note: IF including attachments with your email, please only include the following file types: .PDF, .PNG, .JPG. Emails with other attachments will not be reviewed.