This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Anywhere - Looking for: Artists
Posted by Tripminestudios.com on Apr 5th, 2013
Tripmine studios is looking for more talented 3D artists to help us with development of remakes of Half-Life: Blue shift and Opposing force!
Organic modelers are required to deliver high-quality organic models at our request. We are looking for passionate and dedicated people, who are talented and friendly, so they fit to our very friendly and relaxed team environemnt.
See our requirements bellow!
* At least 1+ year of modeling experience
* You must be able to produce models at our request
* Must be able to work within the team and accept constructive criticism
* Ability to create low-poly models with UVW-Maps
* Ability to create High-poly models for creating normal maps
* Create models based on concept arts
* Must own any modeler programs, like 3Ds Max, Maya, Zbrush
* You are required to texture your models and compile them for Source engine
* Must be able to work with proper anatomy!
Keep in mind that we expect you to write down few words about yourselve, your experiences. We also require you to show your past works, otherwise we won't consider your application. This job is free of charge and we don't offer monetary reward!