Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by SCOG games on
Hello, we at Scog Games are developing a video game that is about humans from the future are secretly ruling the world. Two factions fight against each other and whomever wins will shall decide the future.
We need a 3D artist who:
- Is passionate in improving their craft, willing to learn outside a comfort zone
- Has at least 12 months of experience in modeling in Max, Maya or Blender 3D or a wicked portfolio
- Has good topology discipline
- Can work with High AND Medium poly
- Can do hard surface modeling
- Has some free time
- Some experience/willingness to learn organic modeling
- UV mapping
We highly regard experience/knowledge in:
- Character modeling/Rigging
- Level Design
- Knowledge of UE4 Blueprints, materials and other art workflows
- Experience in importing skeletal animation to Unreal
- Has a sense of artistic direction
- Experience in Git
- Can set up Unreal's git
- Knowledge in sculpting software such as Sculptris, ZBrush
- UE Particle Workflow
- Texturing with equivalent software to Substance, 3d Coat, etc.
We are not accepting freelancers, we will only accept volunteers and royalty positions.
Thank you for reading.