This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Level Designers located Anywhere - Skype is needed.
Posted by Happybombgamesnews.blogspot.com on
HBG is looking for someone who has experience with sketching level layouts and environment concept in Photoshop, Illustrator, or Sketchbook 2012 of any kind. We need someone to sketch, level edit and design the level and its triggered moments for our first game project, [Working Title]. It is a First-Person Shooter that is influenced by classic FPS games from the late 90's and early 2000's (such as Perfect Dark, Black, and TimeSplitters). To gain this role on the development team, you must have the following skills:
- Good knowledge in level design.
- Has a reachable social network account (Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Skype)
- Must have Skype and a reachable e-mail account.
- Has a Dropbox or some sort of sharing network distribute your work.
- Must be dedicated to the task and must put in at least 4 hours a day on that task.
Send us your resume and a design you have previously done at firstname.lastname@example.org