This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by Bobfishproductions.com on
I am Liam or Bob Fish and I am the CEO and Lead Programmer at Bob Fish Productions. I am 15 and have been coding since I was 8. I use Game Maker Studio and GML to program. I have been looking for a new idea for a game for some time now and have recently started developing something with a project name of "Hacker" with a few of my friends. The game is pretty bad right now but I have almost finished an engine and we are looking for an artist to work with us.
You will be paid something like 25% of the profit from "Hacker". We can negotiate this at a later date and we want someone that does it for fun first, money second.
The things we require are:
- Some experience with making sprites, animations, backgrounds and concept art
- the ability to speak English
- Any Age! (as long as you can be fairly mature)
- Any time zone (as long as we can talk on skype at least once a week, we live in Australia and use AEST time zone)
- A portfolio of some of your previous work
Thanks for reading and please read below on how to apply.
Send your resume and/or portfolio to: email@example.com