This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Anywhere - Looking for: Level Designers
Posted by Guest on
In need of 4 Game Designers that:
• Formulate the concept and vision for a game.
• Devise the world, setting, story, characters, and all other game elements.
• Design details, and then communicate this to the rest of the development team.
• Ensure that the whole team understands and shares the original concept and vision of the game.
• Make adjustments to the original specification to respond to technical constraints.
• Trains testers to play the game.
• Puts together the Concept Document, or Initial Design Treatment.
• Development of a proof of concept or playable prototype.
• In development process it may require changing, updating, and version management to reflect production and technical decisions taken during the production cycle.
Essential knowledge and skills
• Collaborative process involving multi-disciplinary teams.
• Designers must be able to communicate their vision to artists, programmers, producers, marketing staff, and others.
• Accept feedback on their work.
• Presenting their ideas both verbally and on paper, for which they need writing and basic visual design and drawing skills.
• Reasonably fluent in a range of 2D and 3D graphics and animation packages, such as 3D Studio Max, NUKE or Maya.
• Thorough understanding of game play theory.
• Storytelling and narrative development skills.
• Information design and user interface design skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• The ability to work as part of a team and independently.
• Systematic and strategic thinking.
• Imagination and creativity.
Pay will be given when sales are achieved.
Send resume to email@example.com this is a temporary contact for now.