This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Anywhere - Looking for: Artists
Posted by Exikle on Aug 29th, 2013
Xid Studios is looking for an artist to design User Interfaces, In-Game-Sprites and other game needed images (Logos, icons, layout) for a 2D (MOBA) called Pixel Arena.
1) Be able to communicate with other members of the team
2) Be a good teammate and have positive attitude towards the others
3) Accept positive criticism and be able improve yourself
4) Be able to communicate, either through email or Skype
5) Stay commited
6) Have fun
1) Have knowledge of Photoshop, paint and other artistic devices (video editing).
1) English as a spoken language as that is the only one I can communicate in.
This is not a paid job as, I currently do not have money to pay as this is a game that we will be making for fun. After completion it will be put on the Android market place so there will be revenue then, not now though.
If you feel you will be a a perfect fit, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Game Artist