This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Anywhere - Looking for: Artists
Posted by Cybertronic.spruz.com on
Cybertronic Solutions is looking for some 2D artists and an animator to work on our next game.
Cybertronics is an established company (http://cybertronic.spruz.com/) with a game development division that is quickly growing and we need some artists for a specialty project.
Unfortunately I cannot give out specific details on the design of the game on a public forum, much to everyone's dismay, but more information will be provided for interested applicants in a private setting before any decision will have to be made by you.
What I can tell you is that it will be a 2D game and will be in a fun, cartoony style. This is not an upfront paid job, but you will get a share of revenue from the game, as well as opportunities to join on other games that Cybertronics makes, as well as a resume boost.
What we need from you:
- Ability to work with a cartoony style OR the ability to animate in 2D for a GameMaker game.
- Ability to create art and animate is a plus.
- Must be able to at least type in english.
- Must provide samples of your work.
- Must be able to put in at least 5 hours of work a week into the project.
Interested parties should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org