This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by Cybertronic.spruz.com on
Cybertronic Solutions is looking for some 2D artists and an animator to work on our next game.
Cybertronics is an established company (http://cybertronic.spruz.com/) with a game development division that is quickly growing and we need some artists for a specialty project.
Unfortunately I cannot give out specific details on the design of the game on a public forum, much to everyone's dismay, but more information will be provided for interested applicants in a private setting before any decision will have to be made by you.
What I can tell you is that it will be a 2D game and will be in a fun, cartoony style. This is not an upfront paid job, but you will get a share of revenue from the game, as well as opportunities to join on other games that Cybertronics makes, as well as a resume boost.
What we need from you:
- Ability to work with a cartoony style OR the ability to animate in 2D for a GameMaker game.
- Ability to create art and animate is a plus.
- Must be able to at least type in english.
- Must provide samples of your work.
- Must be able to put in at least 5 hours of work a week into the project.
Interested parties should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org