This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by Revelations Studios on
Hello! We are Revelations Studios, an independent video game developer that specializes in crafting journeys and adventures that puts choice into the player’s hands and immerses them into new worlds. Our team is composed of a group of dedicated staff members, each a specialist in their own field and passionate about making our visions become a reality.
We are currently hard at work on Beyond Equilibrium, a science-fiction first-person survival horror set in space. The game is scheduled to launch for Steam, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 in episodic chunks. We are well on our way to meeting our deadline but we need a little help.
There are still a few positions that we’re looking to fill on the team. If your dream is to one day be credited as a game developer and you want to work with a group as talented as they are passionate, then we want to hear from you! But we can’t take everyone, so here are a few requirements:
• Working knowledge of Unity. We apologize if you’re a programming wiz in something else, but we use Unity so we ask that you do the same.
• Dedication to putting in work. At Revelations Studios we love to play, but we’re serious about making Beyond Equilibrium become a reality. You should be too.
• Must be okay with little to no funding. Most of the Revelations Studios team members are creating Beyond Equilibrium in their free time. We won’t expect you to pay for anything but don’t try to join us if you’re just in it for the money. If there’s any monetary compensation, it will be off royalties from the game’s sale.
Below are the specific requirements for each of the positions we are hiring for. Please go to our main website’s career page (http://www.revelationsstudios.com/#!careers/sr6pw) to apply.
- Ability to use Unity 5 and create prefabs
- Ability to create layouts in 2D for 3D environments
- Must be able to put together environments based on prefabs and assets from the team
We encourage applicants from a variety of experience levels and look forward to hearing from all interested parties. Once again, if you are interested, please apply on our main website’s career page (http://www.revelationsstudios.com/#!careers/sr6pw). You can also reach out to us on our main webpage if you have any questions.
Please send a copy of your resume and portfolio to email@example.com or go to our website revelationsstudios.com