This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Beijing - Looking for: Artists
Posted by PinW on Apr 5th, 2013
Substantial Games is a new Beijing games studio unlocking the potential of core gaming on tablets. We're making a competitive RTS game, think Warhammer meets Total War.
We are looking for an Art Director to join our management team. We're looking for someone who is:
• A games vet – someone who has first-hand experience with the full art pipeline and who can lead and mentor other artists.
• Professional and driven – someone we can trust and give a lot of creative space to, and who we know can get things done.
• Loves games, film, comics, etc. – we are developing an original IP and want someone with a ton of ideas and inspiration to draw from.
What you'll get with this opportunity:
• Lead – unleash your creative ambitions and help create an original game universe. You will define the thematic and stylistic direction– noone else.
• Collaborate – work with intelligent and capable teammates who will respect your craft (as you will with theirs!)
• Create – work on something that is worthy of your time: raise the bar for games on tablets.
• Equity – get your fair share of success.
• Beijing – we'll help you get setup in, live in, and thrive in one of the fastest-moving cities in the world.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your portfolio, resume, and a short description of who you are and what you are looking for.