This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Anywhere - Looking for: QA/Testers
Posted by dky.tehkingd.u on Feb 24th, 2013
The Black Mesa Hazard Course team is working on a small "expansion" of the popular mod, Black Mesa. We aim to re-create the Hazard Course from the original Half-Life game.
At the time of posting, this is an early closed alpha test. This means that we're going to limit testing to a small number of people. Over time we'll let more people in, if we get enough applications. This does not mean your application will be ignored, it just means it might take time before we hand over the assets and ask you to test. The job is unpaid as we are a mod team, not a company.
A tester will:
- Answer a questionnaire.
- Report bugs, glitches, and exploits.
- State what he/she likes.
- State what he/she does not like.
- State what he/she would like.
- Repeatedly play through, even if he/she gets bored of it.
- Test builds upon request, and report thoroughly on it when told to.
A tester will NOT:
- Demand anything from the developers.
- Shamelessly criticize the mod non-constructively.
- Invite other people to test.
- Distribute the mod assets.
- Play through a few times just for fun and then stop all involvement.
- Refuse to test.
You can send us an email with your application at BM.HazardCourse@Gmail.com , contact us through the Black Mesa Leak-Free forums, or through ModDB.