This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Anywhere - Looking for: Artists
Posted by 2112td.refineryproductions.com on Apr 2nd, 2013
We are looking for a talented 3D Artist to work on the monsters in 2112TD, a tower defence game for Android and iOS
- Create 3D models from the 2D art provided
- Create animations for each model to represent moving, dying and
- Create a generic overlay animation for all monsters to represent
burning and being slowed
The models need to be rendered as 2D Sprite sheets for the game. Ideally we are looking for somebody who can create a model every fortnight.
- Experience working on organic / character models.
- A strong team player
- Dedicated and passionate about Sci-Fi games
- Can work towards targets
- Experience working on a tower defence / strategy game.
- Knowledge of the tower defence genre
- Skills in 2D concept art
There is no budget for this project, we will instead be working on a royalty scheme. Each team member will be entitled to an equal split of revenue generated. This will be covered in an agreement document that will be signed by all members.
Because this is a profit share project the work flow is relatively relaxed but we do need somebody who is self motivated, dedicated and can work towards targets.
The game is already well into development.
You can view the work in progress materials here: 2112td.refineryproductions.com
If you would like to discuss working on the project please get in touch: email@example.com with examples of previous work.