This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Anywhere - Looking for: Artists
Posted by Guest on
We are looking a motivated and experienced 3D Artist for a RPG mobile game production. The experienced team is developing the game in their free time and is looking for like-minded people. We are offering profit-share, the chance to independently create your own game in your free time, an uncomplicated way of developing and the possibility to gather experience on the booming mobile gaming market.
Currently we are in the pre-production and now we are expanding the team of 6 like planned to 8 people to get more speed. The size of the team will increase to 10-11 teammembers during the fullproduction. We are aiming for a small and efficient team, which also results into a big slice of the profit-share cake for everyone.
- Modeling of characters and level props
- Design of textures and texturing
- Animation of characters
- Design of Particle effects
- Work together with an interdisciplinary team
- Strong understanding of at least one of established 3D applications (Maya, 3DS Max, or similar)
- Strong understanding of Adobe Photoshop
- A sense for colors and proportions
- Experience in the design of Low-Poly models
- Detailed, creative and dependable way of working and highly motivated
- Experience in creating 3D models for Mobile Games
- Experience with Unity
For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact me over the same address.
Please send your application including links to your relevant work samples to: z1trone [ät] web.de