This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere (Central Illinois prefered).
Posted by Starholdergames.com on
We're looking for a talented 3D Character artist to work on a yet unnanounced sci-fi/horror/noir project.
* Good 3D/2D art skills
* High motivation and enough time to timely finish the required assets
* Must be able to work at least 16 hours a week.
* Capable of drawing of 2D characters and concept art
* Capable of creating retrofuturistic 3D/2D assets
* Expierence with the Unity3D Engine
* Experience with the Blender 3D modeling program
Your job will be:
* Create all types of 3D assets (environments, characters, objects etc. - depends on your specialties)
Compensations will be negotiated before getting accepted (profit share, per model basis or fixed amount *after release*, etc.)
Send your resume (inculding information on all games and/or mods previously worked on)and your portfolio (or link to it) to email@example.com Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line.