Location: Anywhere - Looking for: Artists
Posted by Atomic-gear.net on Apr 29th, 2013
Atomic Gear is a small independent developer, currently consisting out of a programmer and a audio designer.
We're looking for a 3D-Artist with decent 2D / texturing skills for our next game - a space Tower Defence Game. We aim for a release on mobile devices (Android) and PC (Desura).
- Good 3D/2D art skills, especially in creating space scifi styled and low poly assets. (space ships, towers etc.)
- Animation skills (mechanical objects like turret build up animations etc.)
- High motivation and enough time to timely finish the required assets
- Capable of creating 2D assets (UI, Buttons, Backgrounds etc.)
- Expierence with the Unity3D Engine
Your job will be:
- Create all types of 3D and 2D assets (space ships, turrets, misc objects like asteroids etc.)
Compensations will be negotiated before getting accepted (profit share or fixed amount *after release*).
We’re not looking for people who work full-time with full-time payment. We’re students ourself or do a full-time job already and do the developing in our free time for now.
Send us a mail with some samples/references of your previous work at job.applications [at] atomic-gear [dot] net