This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Hamburg, Germany - Looking for: Artists
Posted by Goodgamestudios.com on
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany's most successful technology companies. With more than 350 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 105 million players in over 200 countries and in more than 24 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing. We also want to maintain our strong growth - so we're looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story - apply now!
This position is aimed at experienced artists with professional experience and is a salaried employee position. We would ask freelancers (and companies) who wish to offer us their services, not to reply to this advertisement.
As our 2D UI/UX Artist Mobile (m/f), you will be responsible for the design of user interfaces for mobile devices. You will create the graphics using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Designing user interfaces and porting of games and web applications for mobile devices
- Working with the Game Design and the Art Departments, you will be responsible for the functionality and design of our own style.
- Providing support and advice for your own team and the Game Design and Art Departments (as well as giving and receiving feedback)
- Several years of experience in the design of web applications, landing pages and user interfaces
- Good knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Initial experience in the field of user interface design
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Flash would be an advantage
- Initial experience in the development of online games
- A good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Good teamwork and communication skills, plus organizational talent
- You are willing to learn about the latest trends, developments and programs
- You have a passion for online games and games on mobile devices
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education with reference books, further
training and language courses in-house
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours, plus childcare places right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or a parking spot
- Regular team events and numerous benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities,
fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations and samples of your work in a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more at www.goodgamestudios.com/jobs
Theodorstraße 42-90, Haus 11