This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Anywhere - Looking for: Artists
Posted by Startup Games on
STARTUP GAMES requires Concept Artists to join our growing team in order to visualise ideas for our upcoming project SCALED, as well as future projects. The role is tasked with developing the mood and appearance of characters, objects, vehicles, furniture and clothing. A successful applicant will also help influence the design, colour scheme and overall direction of the game through their interpretation of our designers' concept for the title.
Skills and Experience
1. Skilled artist, able to work with digital art. Preferably able to present work in a variety of media, traditionally or otherwise.
2. Self motivated, organised and has a passion for the games industry and developing games.
3. To be able to work as part of a team in correlation with designers and programmers.
4. (Preferable) Familiarity with 3D software packages such as 3DS Max, Mudbox, Blender or Sculptris.
1. Contribute towards the visual realisation of the game concept.
2. Work with the team to develop a unified vision for the game, taking advice on technical limitations from other areas of the STARTUP GAMES team.
3. Work as part of a team and join in on regular communications via email and video conferencing when required.
PLEASE NOTE: Whilst this position is unpaid (right now we all are) signing on will guarantee you an amazing experience as well as a share of future earnings from the commercially released product.
If you have any queries feel free to contact Kapil at firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop us an email, with links to your most recent work, at email@example.com