S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky is a survival FPS game for PC based on a ‘what-if’ scenario of the second Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant accident. The game is created as a warning to mankind against mindless play with technologies. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky is the official prequel to the renowned S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game by the Ukraine-based GSC Game World studio. The game is set in 2011and brings forth the events to have preceded the third campaign of Strelok to the Zone center. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky introduces an alternative look onto the events of the original game and offers the player to try himself out as a mercenary s.t.a.l.k.e.r. in search of his own path in the world of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. The game is expected to be available worldwide on August 29, 2008.
Stalker Patch 1.5.07 available at site page. ..sblgame..
Posted by sblgame on Dec 29th, 2008
Stalker Patch 1.5.07 available at
Patch 1.5.07 Patch v1.5.07 for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky improving both the download and retail versions of the game..
1.5.04 and 1.5.05 saved games will be compatible with patch 1.5.07
- Fixed an error when the wounded guide didn’t want to lead the player anywhere.
- Fixed an error, which led to the blocking of the storyline quest completion at Yantar (the door to Sakharov’s bunker couldn’t be opened)
- Fixed the displacement of the military warehouses on the PDA map.
- Added the possibility to load the last saved game by pressing space bar after the player’s death.
- Added DX10.1 support.
- Added new quality level for sun-shadows (ultra) for better picture quality.
- Added the changing of keyboard layout by pressing LCtrl +LShift.