Some Simple Uploading Pointers
1. All downloadable files should be relevant to the group (i.e Quake stuff)!
2. They also MUST have preview pics so we can actually comprehend
3. Try to include a ReadMe or some sort of installation guide as not everyone knows where to put things.
4. DO NOT upload crap. We like quality here.
5. If you download a mod and it doesn't work, inform the uploader. If the uploader doesn't respond inform General_Dingo who will promptly smack the sh*t out of the download.
Please note this is not to be bitchy, but to ensure the group doesn't end up as a virtual tip site.
If you have uploaded a file that fails to meet these points please edit it (it doesn't take much effort to upload a screenshot).
If there are any questions feel free to message General_Dingo: