A group dedicated to the great franchise, Legacy of Kain! Every new member is given the Contributor title. If you wish to purchase the games in the series, it's recommended you buy them from GoodOldGames.
Great news and plenty of updates during these last months.
Posted by SeijiHaitani on Aug 27th, 2012
- A new fan game/mod titled 'Soul Revenant' is currently being developed by Jake Pawloski. It will be a modifier for Soul Reaver (just as Blood Omnicide is for Blood Omen), greatly enhanching it's graphics with the use of SR2 shaders and lighting; and making places like Turel's territory available. You will require legal copies of SR1 and SR2, which are obtainable on gog.com
Article link: Soul Revenant (where a few screens are available)
LostChronicle also made their own section of the game.
- Daniel Cabuco, who worked on the Legacy of Kain series, made up a new site and opened a section for Legacy of Kain-related questions within his forums. He also revealed Umah and Vorador's roles in Defiance.
- Raina Audron uploaded a TexMod pack for Defiance (you might be familiar with it from the Tomb Raider outfit moddings). Download it here.
- An OCG game of Legacy of Kain made by Jake Pawloski and Raina Audron was posted on June 17. You can see the article here.
- Soul Reaver 2 and Defiance were posted on gog.com with plenty of fixes.
- Legacy of Kain wikia now updated a page on a potential 'sixth game' with all information required. You can check it out here.