This community has been created to serve the Heroes of Newerth fans of Moddb and aims to be the one place to find images, videos and news about everything related to HoN. Feel free to post your ides and suggestions for ME3 and your opinions on the games, comics or universe. If you have any ideas about improvements for ME3 post them here on this group or here on the thread.
After 6 months of hard work our next version of the HoN vs DotA mod is finally about to be released... Prepare yourself for version 2.0 this weekend! Featuring: - 80+ DotA heroes. (All the HoN heroes removed) - Artificial Intelligence for offline play. - LAN Support.
Posted by pureevil29 on Oct 25th, 2011
This is a sneak peak of what you will find in our next release:
- More than 25 completely new DotA heroes never seen before in HoN.
- More than 20 new Alt Avatars, some featuring Classic DotA models.
- All the non DotA heroes were completely removed from the mod. (Goodbye HoN heroes)
- Some of our previous DotA heroes now make use of the removed HoN Heroes' models.
- Lightweight client for playing on tablets and netbooks. Reduced size from 450MB to 340MB for added performance and stability.
- TCP/IP LAN play with friends.
- Offline play against bots.