We are a gaming based community with multiple game servers and our own radio station. Total Gaming Radio covers a wide range of games and music to suit everyone's tastes Tune in @ www.totalgamingradio.com
This update was originally meant to fix a bug preventing the Temple level to be correctly displayed (missing backgrounds). We started improving many other aspects of the game, and we ended having an enhanced version of the game.
Posted by FunHazard on Jul 3rd, 2011
The Sugar Killerz version 1.5 has been released!
This update was originally meant to fix a bug preventing the Temple level to be correctly displayed (missing backgrounds).
We started improving many other aspects of the game, and we ended having an enhanced version of the game.
The most important changes are on the gameplay side: we increased the fire rate of all the weapons, shortened the overall length of the scenes and by default you play with one Ai companion instead of three.Now the game is even more enjoyable than before.
Check it out!
Full list of changes:
- Fixed the Temple bug preventing the backgrounds to be correctly displayed.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the environmental sound of the river to be correctly stopped after having bought the game.
- Fixed crash when trying to buy the game with controller #2 logged in and controller #1 not.
- Error messages in "buy the game" menu are now more visible.
- By default you now start the game with only one AI companion.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Miners to properly set their targets when playing with less than 4 players.
- Moved the menu labels to fit the safe screen area.
- Added a system to recognize PAL / NTSC standard TV and fix the resolution in an appropriate way.
- Fixed a bug preventing "The Cool" and "The Mad" AI personality to assist the team mates when playing with less than 4 players.
- Increased the fire rate of all the weapons by 10%.
- Miners, decreased resistance to the rifle.
- SWATs, decreased resistance to the shotgun.
- Pong, a sound FX was not correctly panned.
- Decreased the overall length of the scenes by 50%.
- Tweaked the number of enemies when playing alone (less in some scenes).
- Chewy, overall tweak of the difficulty to defeat it.
- Fixed a bug that, under certain circumstances, was preventing the game to continue in the "dark blue cave descent" level.
- Bottle Fairy: easier to defeat when playing with less than 4 players.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the final score to consider the points earned in the last boss fight.
- Grammatical corrections in the Tutorial.
- AI improvement in bonuses use.
- Improved "The Bad" AI behavior when fighting Chewys.
- Overall improvement of "The Bad" AI fighting skills.
- Fixed a bug preventing a character to release its bonus in belt when dying.
- Fixed a bug that caused the selected weapon to be changed when exiting the pause menu.
- Fixed bug causing crash when dying under the effect of the hot pepper.
- Fixed bug causing crash when a player dropped in the game while all AIs was dead.
- Now the slow motion will stop if the player who fired it dies.
- Improved the force feed back of the rifle.
- Weapons force feed back intensity now varies according to the actual size of the weapons.