Version 2.2 Bugs and Features
- Sorry, no enemies yet, but I've implemented a new way to tell EXACTLY where you can teleport which will prove VERY useful, especially when teleporting next to floors, walls and ceilings.
- There has been a rather noticible overhaul on the graphics quality of the game. It's not complete yet and whether these new graphics are final have not been decided yet. Still, looks a damn sight better than the inanimate stickfigure and blank tiles that I used before.
- Also, modified the Jumping a bit. Tried to make a bit slower.
- Bug fixes. Lots of it. too many to list 'em all but here's a few : 1. Player silhouette would appear inside impassable tiles. 2. Player silhouette would move away from mouse cursor when the game side-scrolled downwards. 3. Player could teleport inside floors/ceilings. This bug appeared earlier but was fixed via an alternate method. Don't know how it popped up again.
Plans on what to add
- Add a Title screen and Main menu.
- Add Enemies.
- Add Homing Missile launchers(will require a Maths Expert for that).
- Add Obstacles.
- Modify the movement to be acceleration/friction based