This Update sees new features and new bug fixes. These Update Posts help me keep track of what needs done in the game.
Posted by ChaoticChris on Apr 25th, 2013
Version 2.2 Bugs and Features
- Sorry, no enemies yet, but I've implemented a new way to tell EXACTLY where you can teleport which will prove VERY useful, especially when teleporting next to floors, walls and ceilings.
- There has been a rather noticible overhaul on the graphics quality of the game. It's not complete yet and whether these new graphics are final have not been decided yet. Still, looks a damn sight better than the inanimate stickfigure and blank tiles that I used before.
- Also, modified the Jumping a bit. Tried to make a bit slower.
- Bug fixes. Lots of it. too many to list 'em all but here's a few : 1. Player silhouette would appear inside impassable tiles. 2. Player silhouette would move away from mouse cursor when the game side-scrolled downwards. 3. Player could teleport inside floors/ceilings. This bug appeared earlier but was fixed via an alternate method. Don't know how it popped up again.
Plans on what to add
- Add a Title screen and Main menu.
- Add Enemies.
- Add Homing Missile launchers(will require a Maths Expert for that).
- Add Obstacles.
- Modify the movement to be acceleration/friction based