Kill Fun Yeah Alpha 0.30 has been released.
Posted by JLar on Jul 3rd, 2012
Some of what is new in this release:
- Added weapon: Der Rüssel (a railgun)
- Added ability to use arbitrary ports for game servers.
- Added options to automatically take screenshots on certain events. (see Settings/ClientSettings.cfg)
- Added saving of last Direct Connect address.
- Added support for connecting to hostnames through Direct Connect.
- Added splash effect in CTF for when joining the game and changing team.
- Added CTF objects to the scoreboard as well as indication of whether they are taken or not.
- Changed so that player spawn sound is not played for spawning of the local player.
- Changed texture filtering for some menu textures for a smoother look.
- Changed so that entire scoreboard is opaque.
- Fixed a bug that made the editor crash when loading maps with spaces in the filename.
- Fixed a bug where players would not be drawn when partially outside of map.
- Fixed so that Señor Bombus is rolling as intended when thrown while crouching.
- Fixed so that the player look direction is not changed by moving around.
- Fixed a connection related bug involving returning to lobby and getting an "incorrect password" message.
- Fixed so that player wings will not flap to other players while climbing ceilings.
- Fixed a bug where both "Deathmatch" and "Capture the F" would be displayed when starting a DM round.