With the recent launch of hit indie shoot'em up Danmaku Unlimited 2 on PC, the game is now being made available for purchase on Desura!
If you have not been following the indieDB page for Danmaku Unlimited 2, the following is what you can expect to find in the game:
- Meticulously authentic to the Japanese shooting game genre. (you'd never know that it was developed in Vancouver, Canada!)
- Battle hordes of enemies with beautiful, intricate bullet patterns across 5 action-packed stages with 4 levels of difficulty settings.
- Exhilarating soundtracks by the indie music circle Blankfield from Tokyo. (the OST is available at Comiket84 and will also be available online)
- RPG-like leveling element gives the game a level of customization and replay-ability that are not common in the genre.
- External controller support and vertical display mode to provide a true arcade experience
The game is available for pre-order now on Desura for 4.99USD and will be available on August 25th. Alternatively it is also available ot the official site for the game