Build and Defend (or B&D) is a Multi-player Rogue-like Sandbox game. You will need to build a fortress and survive to hordes of monsters. The game is player at the 3th person (like Zelda 3). You can player alone or in multi-player (several players on the same computer, or on internet).
This new release solves several bugs and add some new features.
Posted by Achoum on Aug 12th, 2012
This new release solves several bugs and add some new features:
- Translation of the website in French and Swedish
- Translation of the game in French and Swedish
- Addition of meteors when bosses are alive for too long
- Workers are not afraid anymore by players
- All the monsters catch in fire by day
- Great improvement of monsters path finding
- Fixing a crashing bug when the dog was stuck.
- Fixed: You can't anymore get several characters by flooding the "Join button"
- Fixed: Crash when going back to hell where saving after the portal apparition.
- Support of the characters with accents
- You can see the privates messages you sent (website)
- You can return to the lobby when everybody is dead (multi player)
- Tutorial for new players
- Addition of the difficulty selection
In hard difficulty, guns does 33% less damages, monsters are 33% for powerfull and it is always night (except for the first days of cycles).
- Addition of the map type selection