Build and Defend (or B&D) can be best described a Survival Strategic Multi-player Rogue-like Sandbox game. The game is mainly played at the 3th person (like Zelda 3). The main goal of the game is to build and organize a fortress in order to survive waves of monsters. To do so, and among other things, you will have to build ramparts, train soldiers, organize food production, resources gathering and crafting of tools. For the larger monsters, you will have to get an equipment and fight yourself. If you are brave enough, and to get the rarest resources, you will also have to explore dungeons, caves, and tombs. B&D can be played alone, cooperatively with several players on the same computer, or though internet. Several experimental mods are available, including a first person PvP, a creative mod, and the castle mod.
This new release solves several bugs and add some new features.
Posted by Achoum on Aug 12th, 2012
This new release solves several bugs and add some new features:
- Translation of the website in French and Swedish
- Translation of the game in French and Swedish
- Addition of meteors when bosses are alive for too long
- Workers are not afraid anymore by players
- All the monsters catch in fire by day
- Great improvement of monsters path finding
- Fixing a crashing bug when the dog was stuck.
- Fixed: You can't anymore get several characters by flooding the "Join button"
- Fixed: Crash when going back to hell where saving after the portal apparition.
- Support of the characters with accents
- You can see the privates messages you sent (website)
- You can return to the lobby when everybody is dead (multi player)
- Tutorial for new players
- Addition of the difficulty selection
In hard difficulty, guns does 33% less damages, monsters are 33% for powerfull and it is always night (except for the first days of cycles).
- Addition of the map type selection