Build and Defend (or B&D) is a Multi-player Rogue-like Sandbox game. You will need to build a fortress and survive to hordes of monsters. The game is player at the 3th person (like Zelda 3). You can player alone or in multi-player (several players on the same computer, or on internet).
This new release solves a several bugs and add some new features.
Posted by Achoum on Jul 19th, 2012
This new release solves a several bugs and add some new features:
- Bug “shadow on the water” fixed
- Decrease of the damage of water (for real this time)
- Save of the character
- Change of some textures
- Compatibility with the point of view of controllers
- New resolutions
- When a tree is chopped, it may sometime drop a seed
- New in-game chat.
- Bug “firing and cutting at the same time” fixed