Assault! new version V0.82 is ready! It comes with new features such as new player models and two new weapons: W249 and W4A1
Posted by Painkiller_93 on May 15th, 2011
Assault! new version V0.82 is ready! After one month of work this new version is ready for download: you can to it from here or via these two mirrors Mediafire.com Gamefront.com
- New Players models, now each player will be different.
- Added two ammo boxes in each map, get near them to reload your ammo.
- Now you can re-spawn while the round is running and you will appear on different points of the map.
- Team kills won't give you money anymore.
- Added options to select start money, maximum players, time limit and score limit to end the round, which you can set before selecting level.
- Added an animation when you throw a grenade.
- Added two new weapons: W249 (a light machine gun) and W4A1 (a carabine).
- Fixed a bug when entering another server without exiting the game.
- Now a message will appear when you start a server and your router doesn't support UPnP.
- Recoil system improved.
- Jumping is now more smooth.
- Fixed a bug in server list.
- Fixed bullet holes bug when hitting the car in DM_garages.
- Now aiming has priority over running, this means you can zoom while running and player will start walking automatically.
- If you get an error regarding "msvcr100.dll", install the Microsoft C++ 2010 Redist Kit and delete that file from the Assault\data folder.
- If your router does not support UPnP and you want to host a internet game, you will have to open manually port 7359 with your local IP.
- In order to join a LAN game, you won't be able to join it directly via server list. Instead use "Join via IP" and enter the local IP of the PC you want to play with.