There is installer, which shouldn't have problems with unpacking archives. Includes v.0.9.2 changes, AI rework and performance increasing.
Includes v.0.9.2 changes (in pinned article) and following 0.9.2a changes: battle AI rework and performance increasing:
1. Now AI start to charge in the distance of 100 steps to enemies instead of 40. It was very stupid waiting of elite cavalry when mages and archers killed them (because right now trivial archers shots longer, evokers up to 90 steps and mental mages up to 60 steps).
2. When AI takes attack order (after getting 100 step distance or less) archers and mages continue holding (not melee attack of their elite necromancers more^). Programmed removing battle tactic after close distance to enemy or much time in battle not DOESN'T affect these holding archers now. They are to valuable to charge in melee.
3. Holding tactic (from start of the fight, on hills) have got more then 100% archers and 100% cavalry requirements. It means in this update AI will not hold (or will do this very rarely). This change is connected with many stupid situation i saw in M&B when defending side with less soldiers attacks and attacking with great soldier prevailing - defend. This is going because the game count not soldiers, but percent of archers and cavalry to decide will the side defend or attack.
4. Right now all fights with lord parties will continue such as: both sides start to slowly moving towards an enemy. Cavalry will do this in 20 steps forward infantry, archers - in 10 steps back. When reaching 100 steps between AVERAGE position of armies cavalry and infantry will got attack order and archers will got hold order.
5. It means there can be reached such situation when archers of both sides blocking their casting and shooting by relief. It's OK, happens, real warlord will not order them to charge in melee. You need regroup with tab button or, if you have enough soldiers, try to tactically overplay AI.
6. LODs of many new items are computed. It is greatly increases performance in fights with undead, archangels and mages.